It's small but on the right spot. My apartment is close to everything in San Juan. The public transportation (the train and bus stop) is at 10 minutes walking distance. Important: I DO NOT RENT TO LOCALS JUST TO TRAVELERS. LGBT, solo travelers, 420, couples, students, professionals are always welcome!
This use to be my home but now that I move to Ocean Park, I rented here. I treat it as my own still.
Общение с гостями
Most of the time I won't be there since I move to Ocean Park but I'm always reachable and sometimes I even hangout with my guests. My sister lives in the second floor of the main house. She likes to talk and give recommendations of places and stuff. Feel free to ask her or talk to her. Practice your spanish! or she talks a little bit of english. :)
Другие важные подробности
The bathroom doesn't have a front door. Like most puertorrican homes, the AC it's located in the bedroom only.
SMOKE FREE HOME!!!!
Usual Hours for check in and check out are:
Check In 4:00pm
Check Out 11:00am
But I'm flexible with check in and check out because I understand that the flights are sometimes at dificult times. Being that said, I could be flexible for a couple hours before or after usual hours but it's subject to availability and at my discretion.
IT'S IMPORTANT that when you pay your reservation, IMMEDIATELY MESSAGE ME the details of your approximate time of arrival and departure. If you don't, I'll just assume you'll check in and out in usual hours.
I'm a traveler and know how hard can it be to find a nice place in the right budget. So I decided to help people out by renting my own place when I travel or am in official duty.
You will be staying at my house, not a spare space I rent but actually my home. I find it too troubling to take all my stuff out of the house when I host guests so when you come you'll find a complete home. But I'll leave mostly everything for the guest to enjoy hoping with the most positive attitude that we'll (me and guests) gain a good experience from this.
a. Kitchen - you'll probably find grocery and I expect that everything you take or eat will be replace by the same item.
b. Bathroom - I'll leave clean towels, toilet paper and soap for the guest to use.
c. Room - I'll put clean linens every single time I receive guests.
d. Living Room - You'll find a TV, DVD player with Netflix and some movies, a lot of books and some games.
e. Patio - There is a small sitting area that can also be used but please be careful with my plants! :)
REMEMBER this is my home and I expect respect and cautious handling at all time!
1. Guests are free to come and go as they like.
2. I'm a big fan of cleanliness so please take care of your temporary home and keep it clean.
3. The house is located in a quiet neighborhood it's imperative that you keep it that way at least between 10pm to 9am (governance order).
4. It's a 40 year old home so please DON'T flush neither toilet paper or anything else. Use the trash bin at all times.
5. Smokers, I'm asthmatic so smoking on the premises (home, patio or front of the house) is forbidden. Please don't try to kill me. :)
6. I own a cute dog (she won't be at the house while guest are staying) but for that reason I cannot accept guests with pets.
7. Please help us conserve energy by turning off all lights when you leave the home.
8. We have had droughts so water can be a scarce resource on the Island, please use it wisely.
9. In this house we recycle! In the patio you'll find the designated plastic bins. If you'd like to contribute we recycle plastic, metal and corrugated cardboard with no food or sugar residuo. We don't want to attract ants. :)
10. Please make sure you lock the house and patio when leaving the premises.
11. No more than two people shall occupy unless it's discuss and approve. Also bringing non-guests into the house is absolutely prohibited. If you bring someone to spend the night or even visit without asking for permission first, you will have to leave the house immediately.
12. Guests shall not use or bring into the rental property any illegal controlled substances, firearms or items hazardous to persons or property.
13. Guest has to be 21 years or older to sign the agreement, so he/she may be asked to send a copy of an ID.
14. Will not tolerate any kind of aggression (verbally or physically) in between Guests and/ or towards owner or neighbors. All Guests agree on immediate departure from property without any further warning and no refund of rent nor deposit, if any of the Guests has caused any kind of situation where the police had to be called.
15. Outages of all kinds can happen in Puerto Rico, so owner assumes no liability for water, electricity or Internet outages.
16. The keys must be turn in at the location of the rental at the end of the stay. If for some reason that's not possible, the guest deposit won't be return.
17. If you have any concerns or questions, it's imperative that you address them with me first. I won't refund if you cancel without talking to me first. I'll give you the opportunity of staying at my place in return you give me the opportunity to make your stay a good one.
18. Also, TAXES!!!! Puerto Rico require me to collect them for every reservation. Since Airbnb doesn't have a way to collect them in this plataform, I need to collect them in cash on your arrival. I'll let you know the amount when you make the reservation. It's your responsability to leave the taxes in the designated area when you check out. If you don't, I'll request the full tax amount or $50, whichever is higher.
19. I don't believe in penalizing the responsables guests that clean after themselves and that leave the apartment more clean then when found it. But for those that don't do the same, I will have to ask half the deposit or full deposit in case I need to overclean my apartment. I don't charge a fee for cleaning because I believe people know the difference between an Airbnb and a hotel with housekeeping. Hope you guys understand.
20. I strive for a 5 star review. So be advised that I will require you to leave a review. Some people don't understand the importance of reviews but to clarify: reviews not only give my possible future guests a preview of the good things of my listing but also give me a feedback of what I'm doing wrong, good and what can be improved. I want to offer the best to my guests so I consider this very important. If you're not willing to leave a review, don't bother renting my place.
Parking: the parking for this rental it's the second from right to left.
Guest agrees to leave the rental property in the same condition as found. It's responsible for missing items, damage to premises and for conditions that require excessive cleanup. Charges may be assessed against Guest's safety deposit to replace, repair, clean or otherwise restore the rental property to an equivalent condition prior to Guest's occupancy. Violations of these rules may result in the forfeiture of Guest's safety deposit and/or in early departure.
I'm a very passionate woman. I believe in human rights. I'm against animal cruelty. I recycle and promote it not as a magical solution but as a good intention. I see good in almost every human being and I still have faith in humanity. I respect culture and religion. Overall I believe blindly that DIVERSITY is the key for a beautiful world.
If you wanna know a little bit about me, just search on : La Boricua, ¿Dónde?