Enjoy a convenient Mid-Cape location, Sea St & Glendon Beach 0.5 mi & walk to 4 seasonal restaurants, Wolfie's bakery, fresh produce stand, mini golf, What's the Scoop ice cream place and two convenience stores. Comfortable townhouse with mini split ac, outdoor gas grill, deck and private fenced-in back yard. The bedrooms and bath are on the 2nd floor. Non smoking, no parties. Pet friendly up to 30 lb. Weekday check-in may not be possible before 5:00 pm; Weekend check-in at 3 pm.
Windfall townhouse accommodates comfortably up to 5 guests. There are two bedrooms - one queen and two tween beds and an additional roll-away tween bed. The townhouse is baby proofed - there is a baby gate at the lower level and all cabinets are secured by a push lock. Upon request a pack-and-play, a baby tub and adaptable high chair will also be provided. The outdoor deck features fenced-in yard and a gas grill.
Общение с гостями
Please do not hesitate to ask me for any trip or dining suggestions.
1. That no more than enter 5 (five) persons will occupy said premises. No more than 2 (two) cars are allowed on premise. There are limited numbers of visitor parking spaces that cannot be guaranteed.
1a. That no animals, birds, or pets of any description shall be kept in or upon the leased premises without owner’s permission and approval.
2. The TENANT will be responsible for all damage or breakage and/or loss to the premises, except normal wear and tear and unavoidable casualty which may result from occupancy.
3. The TENANT will leave the premises in the same general and good and habitable condition.
4. The TENANT will supply the TENANT'S own bed linens, towels, extra blankets and personal sanitary belongings. Linens will be provided by the LANDLORD if requested in advance.
5. If the TENANT defaults and or otherwise fails to comply as regards to any item in this lease, the TENANT agrees to vacate said premises, upon receipt of proper notice from the LANDLORD and/or upon proper commencement and final adjudication of proceedings authorized and or required by the applicable laws and regulations of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
6. The TENANT agrees to allow the LANDLORD or his agent to enter and view the premises, both inside and outside.
a) To inspect the premises;
b) To make repairs thereto;
c) To show the same to a prospective TENANT or Purchaser;
d) Pursuant to a Court Order; and
e) To protect the premises if it appears that said premises have been abandoned by the TENANT.
7. The LANDLORD and TENANT agree that should the premises be destroyed by fire or other casualty so as to become unfit for human habitation that these presents shall thereby be ended, with refund to the TENANT for any rent term unused.
7a. Subject to the conditions of paragraph seven (7), the LANDLORD agrees that should the premises acquire a condition which amounts to a violation of law which may endanger or materially impair the health, safety, or well-being of the TENANT, or become unfit for human habitation; upon proper notice to or discovery by the LANDLORD thereof, the rent or a just portion thereof according to the nature and extent of the condition shall be suspended or abated until the condition is remedied, if such a remedy is reasonably possible during the leasing term; provided, however that said condition or violation of law was not caused by the TENANT or others lawfully upon said premises.
8. The LANDLORD agrees to supply fixtures and household furnishings, equipment or other personal property only as represented at the time of the initial showing and when initial deposit is made.
9. The LANDLORD and TENANT state that the rental of these premises is for a vacation or recreational purpose as expressed in Massachusetts General Laws C. 186 15B (9).
CANCELLATION POLICY: Half of the booking deposit is refundable up to 60 days prior to occupancy; Half of the rent is refundable up to 14 days prior to occupancy in the event the entire rend is paid, otherwise the booking deposit is nonrefundable; The rent is nonrefundable less than 14 days prior to occupancy.