Come get your zen on in true island style! Listen to the sounds of the coqui as you wind down from your day adventures and wake up to the gentle rooster calls to find yourself re-aligned with natures clock cycle. Your zen awaits!
GARDEN OASIS GUESTROOM:
This is a lovely, clean, furnished bedroom with closet and south and west facing windows in our beloved 3 bedroom apartment in Puntas, Rincon! The other guestroom may or may not have a guest during the dates of your stay. Based on availability, you may have the option of booking the entire home. Our apartment has water, electricity, wifi, bedroom furniture, newly installed ceiling fans, and an equipped kitchen. Each room has a closet space large enough to accommodate your surf board and luggage. Each room has a full length mirror and will come with fresh sheets and towels for your convenience.
Ideal location at the corner of Carr. 413 and Calle Sunset View in Puntas, Rincon. Please note: we live on a main road within close proximity to passing cars and neighbors. You will experience the sounds of their rooster and music and voices. They are sometimes loud and are not very receptive to our requests to lower their volume. They have been there much longer than us and will surely stay after we relocate. It's their turf and their terms. If you are looking for a place that is very quiet, you should not look in Puntas.
- someone on vacation looking for a great deal
- someone in transition, moving, or exploring Puntas / Rincon
- someone who is clean and will not smoke in the apartment
- apartment is located on a quiet street in Puntas
- open living room with lots of natural light
- equipped kitchen
- ceiling fans in each room for maximum air circulation
- bathroom (with hot water in shower)
** the shower turns on by turning the nob next to the shower head, you do not need to turn the hot/cold nobs below**
- banana and avocado trees in the yard
- this is a lower unit in 2 story house
- short walking distance to many bars, beaches, cafes, restaurants including BD Cafe, Brick Oven Pizzeria, Brisas, Pizza Truck, Gas Station, Happy Bowl, Puntas Bakery, Pools Beach, Sandy Beach, Parking Lots Beach, Blackies, Surfer Spot, Board rental shops, etc
Make yourself at home in the apartment and feel free to pick avocados or bananas from the yard:) Guest Access instructions are provided within 24 hours of guest arrival. This ensures the security of past, present, and future guests.
Общение с гостями
We may or may not be on site during your stay but we are always available via text and email to offer any recommendations, answer questions, and make sure our guests have the most pleasant stay possible.
Please know that this is our home we are sharing with you. We hope that you enjoy your stay and will do our best to accommodate your needs. Please respect our home and treat it with the same courtesy that you would expect from guests in your own home.
By making a reservation through the Airbnb system for ANY of our listings, you and your guests hereby agree and acknowledge that everyone involved has fully read, understood and agreed to the rules listed herein. Further, you authorize Airbnb to collect from your security deposit (or those without a security deposit, you authorize Airbnb to collect from your payment method supplied) the FULL and un-depreciated amount of any extra services and/or damages:
1. Guests. Only those listed on the reservation may enter the home. By having an illegal guest, you subject your stay to immediate cancellation with no compensation or refund. Illegal guests also subject to US$20 per day or night fee per person.
2. Smoking. There is absolutely no smoking on the property, this includes inside and outside the home. There is a US$200 fee for breaching this condition.
3. Parking. One vehicle parking per reservation is provided directly in front of the entrance to the unit.
4. Pets. Any pets must be approved prior to booking. There is a $100 fee for breaching this condition.
5. Illegal activity. Those who violate may have their stay immediately terminated with no compensation for remaining nights.
6. Environmental friendly. Please always keep the Lights/Fans off when nobody is in the apt. If POWER in the apt/the entire neighborhood WENT OFF please contact us. Do not leave the water running. Do not leave food/trash out as it will attract unwanted visitors. We sharing our insect-free and rodent-free home with you and hope that you will treat it as your own, taking the necessary precautions to keep these unwanted intruders out of our space. Please note, the island is notorious for having power outages and water shut off. Welcome to island life!
7. Damages. If you damage anything in the house, you need to pay for it. If you get blood, fluids, wine stains on the bed sheets, carpet, sofa, or any item in the house, they MUST be replaced, not cleaned. You agree to compensate full price of any damaged item.
Please DO NOT use THE WHITE BATH TOWELS ON THE BEACH or TO WIPE THE FLOOR, REMOVE LEFTOVERS OF FOOD, DRINKS AND ETC. PLEASE don't use them as a wipe cloth: you're provided paper essentials to do so, they are for use only inside the apt. You are welcome to use any of the colored towels placed your room for the beach. If any evidence of use on the beach are found on any of the WHITE towels (stains, dirt, rust and etc.) or a stain of food/meal/drink/wiping the floor and etc. on ANY of the towels including the beach ones the cost of a new one will be deducted from the security deposit. The same rule applies to the bed linens.
Please use the bed linens and all the towels with respect and common sense, as if they are yours in your home. We do our best to provide them and the bed linens white and neat.
Feel free to open/close the window shades in the apt, but please treat our WINDOWS SCREENS and HANDLES with common sense and respect. If a guest breaks/damages a window or breaks/damages/"overtwists" its handle, the cost of a new piece+needed additional parts+cost of replacement will be deducted from the security deposit.
8. Locks. Please be mindful of the keys. For your security, feel free to lock your room when you are out, but make sure you do not lose the keys as you will be responsible for locksmith services and fees associated with replacement keys. Key Combination boxes have been provided for your convenience. Please follow the instructions provided for their use.
9. Common spaces. The bathroom is shared. None of our rooms have a private bathroom. They can be shared with several people. Common areas are typically stocked with common household items and free for your use. Always leave kitchen and common spaces clean so that every guest can enjoy the space. Do not leave food out as this will attract flies, bugs, and other island critters. You are expected to clean up after yourself. This includes bathroom, dishes, etc. Also, please avoid bringing excess sand into the apartment. There is a hose in the yard for you to hose off any sand prior to entering the apartment. Thank you in advance!
Please hang beach towels on the clothes line located outside in the yard. They will always dry faster in the sun and will not bring the smell of beach into the apartment.
Cleaning fees are in place to discourage one night stays and give cheaper daily rates. They provide clean common areas and bed sheets.
10. Check-in/out policy. Standard check in is at 2PM and check out is 11AM however, we do our best to make our check in and check out time is flexible to meet your needs. In order to help us accommodate your needs to the best of our ability, please provide us with an accurate arrival and departure time at the time of your booking.
11. Apartment access. You will receive detailed apartment access instructions 24 hours prior to your arrival.
12. Extra charges. Extra charges may be agreed upon by you in Airbnb messenger. Hence if a charge is applicable we will send an authorization request form through Airbnb. If you do not accept, you agree to allow Airbnb to use the communication form to charge you for applicable charges.
(URL HIDDEN) Loud Noises /Extra Guests. NOT ALLOWED. Violation is US$20 per person per day. Parties will result in your immediate cancellation with NO REFUND FOR UNUSED NIGHTS and NO COMPENSATION GIVEN TO YOU.
Please keep noise to a minimum after 9PM. We have neighbors and the homeowner lives upstairs. Everyone enjoys their piece and quiet. If you are looking for a place to rage, please do not book with us.
14. Sex. Be considerate, be quiet, and do not have sex if you will make a mess. Bloody sheets MUST be replaced, not cleaned and you will be charged FULL PRICE.
15. Excess cleaning. There may be excessive cleaning fees if you leave the place in a mess. Rates are US$50 per hour per person and will be charged to your Airbnb account.
16. Bed sheets/Beds/Household items. The items in the house are not new and have been used before. Our cleaner does a good job keeping the house cleaned.
17. Allergies and sensitive people. The island is home to many insects. Always try to keep screens closed to prevent their access to our home.
18. Physical address. Like many homes in Puerto Rico, we do not have a physical address. You will be provided photos, detailed directions, and GPS coordinates to our location. There is no mailbox here.
19. Liability. You agree we are not liable for any injuries you may have on the property. We are not liable if an act of nature occurs either, such as a tree falls on your car or yourself.
20. Contacting Us. Please contact us through Airbnb messenger prior to booking. After you book, you may contract us 24 hours a day via text, phone, direct email.
Please make yourself at home, enjoy your stay, and treat our apartment, our belongings and our neighbors with respect.
With all our hearts and hospitality, 24/7, Julia & Jae