Welcome to Split Rock located on beautiful Rankin lake. Split Rock is a spacious family friendly cottage with room for your extended and multigenerational family! We are located only 15 minutes from downtown Parry Sound (shopping, hospital) and only 2 hours from the GTA. 3 bedrooms and two full bathrooms in the main cottage all located on one level and 2 guest houses each with their own powder rooms. A level lot with a sandy beach and a family games area.
The main cottage features 3 bedrooms plus den and two full bathrooms. Guest house #1 offers a queen bed and a powder room. Guest house #2 offers a queen bed, bunkbeds, powder room and a panoramic view of lake.
Ample decks for dining, BBQing, hanging out.
The kitchen is fully equipped including stainless steel appliances with dishwasher and wine-fridge.
Living room features a Muskoka granite fireplace, satellite TV, bluetooth stereo, wifi and a panoramic view of the lake.
Master bedroom features a king size bed, satellite flatscreen TV and panoramic view of lake.
Guest will have access to our entire property. The only restriced areas are our shed and underneath the cottage.
Общение с гостями
Please call me if you require any help throughout your stay.
Другие важные подробности
Our cottage features a games area that includes: Volleyball, horseshoes, shuffleboard, basketball and a climbing gym.
The cottage includes for your use a swimming rafter, a canoe, 2 paddle boards, 2 kid kayaks, lifejackets, fishing gear.
- Only Saturday to Saturday Booking
- Minimum weekly booking
- Checkin time is 4:00 pm
- Checkout time is 11:00 am
- House rules include: Owner must approve all applicants and you will be asked to complete an application & once approved to sign a rental agreement. Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Linen, beach & bath towels included. Water activity’s, including canoeing, are inherently dangerous. You indemnify the owners and their agents for any and all activities related to water. Pets must be approved by owner. No smoking inside the cottage. Open fires in fire pit only and if fire hazard rating is low or moderate (visit: (URL HIDDEN) Music or loud noise of any kind not permitted after 10pm. Please respect our neighbours on the lake. Please leave the cottage as you found it.
More General Rules:
1. Smoking is allowed outside only. Be very cautious of where you extinguish cigarettes. Clean up cigarette butts.
2. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to.
3. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 11:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
4. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs during your stay at our cottage. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses. Keep BBQ clean to prevent attracting rodents and animals.
7. Pets are permitted only with prior approval and are guest's responsibility to keep pets off of neighbours property and to clean up pet waste. Keep pets off furniture and out of beds.
8. Parking is permitted in the back of our cottage. Do not block the road or park on neighbour’s properties.
9. Linens, bath towels and beach towels are included and provided.
10. Garbage should be stored in the utility room next to the kitchen. Do not store any garbage outside. To help minimize the likelihood of attracting rodents/animals, drop off garbage at the Brook Road Waste Transfer Station.
11. Do not use any soap or shampoo products in the lake.
12. The fireplace is propane gas and is controlled manually using on/off switch on right side or with the fireplace remote. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace.
13. The cottage uses filtered lake water and septic systems. The tap water is safe to drink. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog and the pumps will be damaged if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system and damage pumps, you could be charged damages. Keep showers short as the septic system has a limited capacity.
14. Use water gear safely and wear lifejackets. Ensure all water gear is safely stored and boats are properly tied to docks.
15. Keep fires well supervised and only build fires in the provided fire pit located on the lake side of the cottage. Firewood is provided. When using the fire pit, always keep a bucket of water with you. Please ensure fire is fully extinguished after use. Only build a campfire when permitted. To find campfire hazard rating and rules please visit: (URL HIDDEN)
16. The games area includes horseshoes, Volleyball/badminton, basketball, shuffleboard and a climbing gym. Use equipment at your own risk and ensure children are supervised.
17. The shed next to the driveway, under the cottage, two locked kitchen cupboards, three locked closets and the room next to the master bedroom are off limits.
1. Turn off all lights, all appliances (coffee maker, heaters, etc) and ensure the fireplace is off.
2. Return any moved furniture back to its original spot.
3. Load all dirty dishes into dishwasher and run dishwasher.
4. Take all garbage and drop off at the Brooks Road Transfer Station.
5. Leave all used towels and sheets in bedrooms and/or bathrooms.
6. Close and lock all windows and doors. Return any keys (key to Bunkie)
7. Ensure all water toys (standup paddle boards, paddles, lifejackets, etc) are returned and boats are tied up and stored properly.
8. Take all food with you.
С 04 сентябрь 2017 - 31 октябрь 2017 минимальная продолжительность бронирования — 3 ночи.