IMMACULATE CHALET W/ WATERFRONT LOT IN OLD FORGE
This 4 bedroom, 2 bath, modern, waterfront, vacation chalet is just minutes from the Old Forge Village with many Adirondack touches. A chilled bottle of Salmon Run awaits you. Get ready to unwind!
This 4 bedroom, 2 bath, modern, waterfront, vacation chalet is just minutes from the Old Forge Village with many Adirondack touches. This is an excellent location near trails, swimming, McCauley Mountain, and summer/winter activities. There is a heated, attached garage and mountain/lake views. Use our waterfront lot on Twin Pond for canoeing, kayaking (two on premises), fishing, and enjoying the Adirondack sunset. This 1.8 acre private, wooded vacation spot is located off of South Shore Road, yet just under two miles from the center of Old Forge, sandy Town Beach and docks. At Hummingbird Cove, you will enjoy three levels of splendor with a great room with fireplace, gorgeous porch overlooking Twin Pond off of the great room, loft, as well as newly renovated bathrooms. It boasts cedar railings on the deck, new hardwoods throughout, Master suite on the lower level with spa tub and fireplace, and Knotty Pine on every level. There is Adirondack character around every corner. Hummingbird Cove is an inviting location for observing deer, loons, birds, trees, wildflowers, and other wildlife. There is a heated garage for snowmobiles and plenty of parking. Sled onto South Shore Road, Twin Ponds or just a short trip to the Fulton Chain and trails. A chilled bottle of Salmon Run awaits you. Get ready to unwind!
There are 2 kayaks and one canoe that can be used on Twin Pond. We own a waterfront on the pond that is great for kayaking, canoeing and fishing. The cabin also has "Beans Boards", bocce, fishing poles, grill and fire pit. (Friday to Friday weekly rentals only in the summer)
Общение с гостями
A phone number and email will be provided to guests once they arrive in case there are any questions about the cabin.
Другие важные подробности
We provide pillows, mattress pads, blankets, and comforters. You will need sheets and pillowcases for: 2 queen beds, 4 twin beds, and two pull out beds. You will need to bring towels, wash cloths, and other personal items.
1. Tenant agrees to vacate rented premises no later than the hour and date that was agreed to and to return the key to the lockbox.
2. Unit must be left tidy – all food, trash and garbage must be removed from the refrigerator, cabinets, floors and all trash cans emptied. All dishes/utensils must be washed and put away.
3. All trash and garbage must be taken off the premises.
4. All windows and doors must be closed upon your departure.
5. All thermostats must be turned down to 50 degrees upon your departure.
6. Do not rearrange furniture. Owner will retain a minimum of $25 from deposit for moving furniture back.
7. No children under the age of 18 allowed in the Jacuzzi bath tub.
8 No tents or campers allowed on the property.
9. If something breaks, please let us know immediately and save the part so we can replace it as soon as possible.
In the event that a pet is found, unruly house party or smoking inside the premises during your stay, owners/caretakers shall have the right to ask you to leave the premises immediately with no refund of monies paid. Owners/caretakers reserve the right to enter the unit to make repairs or to inspect the unit if deemed necessary.
1. Tenant agrees to maintain the property in the same condition in which it was found. Reasonable wear and tear accepted. If you do not clean the property before checkout, there will be a minimum of a $75 cleaning fee.
2. Tenant agrees to replace or pay for losses, breakage or damage of any kind should such occur.
3. Cleaning for soiled or stained carpets, walls and other accessories will be deducted from the security deposit.
4. A failure to follow the rules stated above may result in a claim being filed with AIRBNB and result in additional charges.
We do not allow pets because half of our family is allergic to them, while the other half loves them. We do not allow smoking on the premises. We have a courteous and thorough cleaning service, to ensure a comfortable and pristine stay. The Security/Damage Deposit for Summer/Winter Weekly Rentals is $500 and is required four weeks prior to your stay. It will be returned within 14 days provided that no excessive cleaning is necessary, no damages to Hummingbird Cove, no items missing or broken, and no violations such as smoking, pet or additional occupancies. All beds have pillows and a comforter but you must bring your own linens.