Glamping in a landscaped area on a traditional kiwi sheep farm with amazing panoramic views to provide you with a unique luxury experience close to nature with all the functional benefits of a hotel & the nostalgic benefits of a campsite.
Guest Conduct and Rights
- Guests have the right to occupy the Property for the paid holiday period only.
- Guests shall take all reasonable and proper care of the glamping equipment and surrounding site and property and leave them in the same state of repair and condition, as at the commencement of the rental period.
- Guests are required to inform Tussock Country of any damage or breakage in or around the property promptly so that it can be repaired and replaced for the next guests.
-Guests are bound to reimburse the owners for replacement, repair or extra cleaning costs where reasonably demanded by the owners for damage caused by the guests.
- Smoking is not permitted in the tents
- Guests undertake to behave in a proper, appropriate and legal manner with due respect to the Tussock Country the Land Owners, the Property and other guests and their property. If any guest behaves inappropriately or improperly (of which Tussock Country or the Land Owner will be the final judge) on their Property, or illegally, Tussock Country or the Land Owner reserves the right to ask the guest and their party (at their discretion) to leave the Property before the end of the holiday period. Any refund for so doing will be at the entire discretion of the Land Owner in consultation with Tussock Country.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
У этого хозяина 13 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы