Luxury 6 bedroom / 4 bathroom Villas in Kissimmee, Orlando
Private pool and spa
Located in world renomned gated community of Windsor Hills Reserve
Resort clubhouse with concierge, large pool, gym, cinema, sundry show, play room (free to us
(1) Furnished with new high quality imported English furniture
(2) Two Master en-suite King bedrooms, two Queen bedrooms and two twin rooms with themed bed-linen for the children if required Two Play Station II with over 35 games in each villa.
(3) Fully fitted granite kitchen with large fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, kettle
(4) Separate laundry with washer/dryer, vacuum cleaner, ironing board and iron.
(5) Cable TV with Brighthouse package in every bedroom. DVD player in master and second bedroom
(6) Large screen LCD TV in family room. Movies on demand via a media player. Netflix subscription included.
(7) South-west facing heated pool and spa (heating at additional charge). The WHOLE pool and pool deck area receive sunshine from about 10 am until sunset. Flagstone villa backs onto a large green providing privacy to the pool / patio area.
(8) Games room with pool table, foosball table, six tennis rackets, two sets of ‘Jack Nicholas' golf clubs.
(9) Computer with unlimited internet access and wifi
(10) 800 metres from the clubhouse, 50 metres from childrens playground
(11) Clubhouse with large pool and slide, sundry shop, customer services, cinema, games room, gymnasium. All free for guest to use.
(12) Gated community with 24 hrs manned security
Deposit required to confirm booking. Balance due 10 weeks prior to arrival. Refundable security deposit £350 / $500 collected 2 weeks prior to arrival
Full access to villa. resort facilities are free for guests to use
Общение с гостями
CONTAC(URL HIDDEN) P&M MANAGEMEN(URL HIDDEN)OFFICE HOURS (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)OUT OF HOURS (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) (MICHAEL(URL HIDDEN) (PAULA)
ASH / JEF(URL HIDDEN) CALL (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) FROM VILLA PHONE ONLY
AT THE GATEHOUSE
Please show security the confirmation booking form. They will issue you with a Guest Parking Permit. You will need to display this in your front screen. This permit will allow you access of the resort for the duration of your stay.
GUEST ACCESS CARD
Please visit the Welcome Center in the Clubhouse to obtain your Guest Access Card for the Clubhouse and Pool recreational facilities. There is a $6 deposit for the card which will be refunded when you return the card.
COLLECTION OF KEYS
Upon arrival, you will need to collect keys from a lock box outside the villa. The combination is changed on a regular basis. It will be changed before you arrive and after your departure. Please make a note of your personal number which will be sent later. Finding the resort should not be problematic. However, if for some reason you need to speak to the concierge at the resort, the telephone number is (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
WH PARKING RULES
•There is a FIVE CAR MAXIMUM per reservation –exceptions MUST be approved by the HOA manager PRIOR to arrival.
•Parked vehicles CANNOT block sidewalks.
•Parked vehicles CANNOT park on the streets or grass.
•There are only TWO vehicles allowed to be parked in the driveway – additional vehicles MUST park in the oversize parking lot or near the clubhouse.
•ALL parking permits MUST be visible in the windshield at ALL times.
•Registered guests CANNOT share parking permits with unregistered guests.
If guests cannot comply with the community rules, vehicles can/will be towed at the vehicle's owner’s expense. If the issue escalates, guests can be trespassed by the Osceola Sheriff’s Department and the property manager/owner will be notified.
May we please request that on departure you
(1) Ensure all door and windows are closed and locked
(2) Set the alarm
(3) Turn off all lights, ceiling fans and taps.
(4) Strip off all bedding and place all laundry including used towels in the laundry downstairs
(5) Ensure you have left nothing in the bedrooms and have checked all the drawers and cupboards for your personal belongings
(6) Placed all garbage / packaging etc in the litter bin outside. Any garbage / packaging etc that does not fit into the litter bin outside will need to be taken to one of the three compactors scattered around Windsor hills (nearest one is near the back entrance at the end of Archfeld bld). Excess garbage left in the house or on / outside the litter bin will need to be moved by the management company who will charge a $50 fee.
(7) Place the pool blanket back onto the pool (Sept - April).
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
Отзывов пока нет
Об этом жилье пока нет ни одного отзыва. Если вы остановитесь здесь, то ваш отзыв появится в этом разделе.