Newly renovated apartement in a 120 year old house of the art nouveau era, nearby is the Viktor-Adler-Market, a pedestrian shopping street and a subway station.
Located in the vibrant and multicultural area of the 10th district, this apartment is now available to you. The unit is on the ground floor and has just been newly renovated. It is enjoyable and relaxing while only being 600m walk away from the subway station U1 Reumannplatz, which takes you in 7-9min (4-5 stops) to Karlsplatz and Stephansplatz, the centre of Vienna. From the apartment you can easily reach Favoritenstraße on foot (550m), a pedestrian shopping street. You can find there a lot of shops like H&M, Saturn, Tally Weil and also restaurants. Additionally you will also find the traditional Viennese Viktor-Adler-market, where Austrians, Turkish, Ex-Yugoslawian and Indian market sellers are providing you with fresh food. The area is reknown for its multicultural vibe, therefore you will also find a lot of delicious Turkish restaurants nearby.
Within walking distance (1,2km) you can reach the main train station Hauptbahnhof, where you can find a shopping centre and trains bringing you out of Vienna.
Hop on tram 6 and 17min later you will walk along the vibrant pedestrian shopping street Mariahilfer Straße.
To set the right expectations, we built the space to emulate an old style apartment of the size of a 1-bedroom apartment. Perfect for 1 couple.
The whole apartment is to yourself and there is no shared common space. You will have full privacy and access to the amenities provided for your enjoyment and comfort.
A well equipped kitchen (stove, fridge, kettle, coffee machine, crockery, etc...), a dining table and a highly comfortable lounge sofa offer great comfort.
The tiny and nice bathroom is fully equipped with a shower, hair dryer, soap, shampoo and slippers. Even fresh bathrobes are awaiting you!
Clean linen, towels and bathrobes
Bathroom with hair dryer
Cable Internet WLAN connection
Другие важные подробности
Prices for 2 guests. (Max. 2 persons)
1. Check-in: 3:00PM (maybe flexible depending on prior guests departure)
Check-out: 11:00AM (maybe flexible depending on next guests arrival)
We will stay in contact regarding the keys.
2. Quiet hours are from 10PM until 6:00AM. Please be respectful of your surroundings, and the neighbors next door. No too loud music or noise.
3. Unit is non-smoking. If apartment smells after smoke a special cleaning fee of € 150,- will apply.
4. Please treat everything as if it were your own. Please keep the apartment clean and use the slippers provided.
5. Should any problems arise during your stay, please immediately notify me so I have a chance to correct it.
6. Be careful with the keys. They keys you receive are very expensive to re-order. Please take a special care on them, as we will have to charge you to make the new one in case of lost. € 100,- will be charged in case of loss.
7. Even though I love animals, I cannot allow pets in the apartment.
Thank you for choosing my apartment and enjoy your time in Vienna!
In the apartement you will a welcome folder with a lot of information about cultural events, museums, nightlife, city tours and tips for restauratns in and around Vienna.
For further questions you can reach me via airbnb messages, my mobile number, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or email at any time.
We are brothers, Jürgen and Arndt. We are an Austrian-Hong Kong Chinese mix and live in Vienna since more than 10 years. We grew up in Upper Austria, 2 hours away from Vienna. We both love travelling and meeting people from all over the world.
Jürgen: I studied political, cultural and chinese studies, and work now in the HR field. Besides that I love Yoga and all kind of sports, going for walks and meeting friends.
Arndt: I am the happy father of a 12 year old daughter and a 1 year old son. Besides that I work as an accountant. I love reading books, watching documentaries and travelling.
We are service-oriented hosts and will try our best to make your stay as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
Also have a look at our other apartment: https://www.airbnb.de/rooms/7625170