Entire spacious, private basement offering 3 comfortable bedrooms with a large walk-in closet, 2 private full bath with hair dryers and shampoo, a basically-stocked kitchen, a living room with a modern home theater for our guest(s), 3 parking spaces, and your own private Entrance & Exit. This is a well-lit floor that is still technically considered a basement.
Safe and Completely Private!
Entire spacious, modern, private floor offering 3 comfortable bedrooms with a large walk-in closet, 2 private full bath with hair dryers and shampoo, a basically-stocked kitchen, a living room with a modern home theater for our guest(s), 3 parking spaces, and your own private Entrance & Exit. This is a house located within a house. However, please note, even though this place is well-lit, it is still a basement.
Complimentary with everything a guest will need for his/her stay.
A flat screen TV and a computer is provided for the guest(s) to watch TV and DVDs, listen to music, surf the web, and check emails. The home entertainment system include a 65" SMART TV that can surf the web, check email, using streaming services such as YouTube, NetFlix, Hulu, and etc, 1000 Watt Surround Sound System with 500+ DVDs and Blue Ray Disks.
Most of our guests in the past has chosen to stay for the long term. Safe and Completely Private!
The house's central air condition might turn on at night and make some humming sounds. For anyone who is an extremely light sleeper, we can provide you with a fan or turn the central air condition off at night for you.
We have a very lovely park with a lake in the center, historical sites, and a historically old city near our house. Our house is also located about 5 minutes away from the nearest large shopping center. 10 Minutes to Public MARC Train & Commuter Bus, which will take you to Washington DC, Silver Spring, Baltimore, and just about most of the cities in Maryland.
The entire floor, the Yard, and a Large Parking Lot (w/ 3 guest parking spaces).
Общение с гостями
I will definitely be available for interaction and to serve the guest's needs.
Другие важные подробности
1. The Kitchen is located in a fairly isolated area of the basement without too much ventilation. Fans are provided, and they do help. However, please do not fry food or cook anything that gives off strong odors.
2. Please turn down the TV volume if you are watching it late at night when people are trying to sleep to avoid disturbing anyone.
1. NO Smoking. No Drama.
2. The guest will have his/her own kitchen. However, please do not fry food with heavy spices because that leaves a heavy scent of odor which will last for days - and, sometimes, even weeks.
3. Please wash your own dishes and maintain adequate hygiene within his/her living space.
4. No parties. No drugs. No illegal activities.
5. Be polite and respectful to the neighbors. They are very nice people. But don't bother them if you don't have to.
6. If you loose your given house key, we will charge you 30 dollars to replace the 2 locks, which has several keys to them.
7. If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair. The charges will be deducted from your security deposit.
8. You are only allowed to use the laundry room if you stay with us as a guest for more than one week. And because of past abuses of our laundry room, our guest(s) is limited to use our laundry room once a week - and only when we are home.
9. Please try to conserve energy whenever possible by switching off the light(s).
Now, all that been said, welcome! We love our guests and enjoy meeting and sharing with new people. Almost all of our guests in the past have enjoyed their stays with us because how hospitable and loving we are.
У этого хозяина 52 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы