Between the excited Vila Madalena and the bohemian Pinheiros there's a quiet bubble, with calm streets and familiar buildings. We are near everything you need. Work, arts or fun? There is all of it and more in a walkable distance. Want to reach other points of the city? The neighborhood has plenty of public transportation options, with two subway stations in less than 500 meters of our lovely apartment.
The apartment has sun during all the day, with 3 wide bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 living room, 1 kitchen and 1 huge laundry. Fully equipped for your convenience while you are staying with us, including washing machine and wi-fi. The cleaning woman comes every 15 days, we take care in between these days. On Thursdays there is an open market in front of our building, with fresh fruits and vegetables, and the marvelous combo pastel + sugarcane juice.
We believe the common sense is enough for living together, but we have a few rules:
- The rooms are private. Ask/knock before come in.
- Smoke is allowed only in the laundry area.
- Be careful with the house's stuff. One broken, one refunded.
- Due to not disturb the neighbors, after 10pm try to not make much noise in the building's hall.
- Help to make it clean. The cleaning woman comes each 15 days, that is why we don't ask for cleaning tax. In between these days we try to make everything as clean as possible. Help us ;)