This space is ideal for couples, a group of friends or small families. Good for a minimum of 2 people and maximum of 4 pax only not including babies and young toddlers who will share a bed. Complete with wifi and hot and cold water.
This is a unique space because most of the beds are in the loft area so you get to really bond with your family and friends. The space also has funky lights and a wide space for a family.
If you are more than 4 consider booking Loft at Easter instead.
Guests have access to our parking area, our bonfire pit and our lush gardens as well as the billiard table and small gym in the common area.
Другие важные подробности
5 PM check in. If there are no back to back bookings we allow 2pm check in. We ask for your patience as we need the extra time between check out of the previous guest to clean the space of this apartment. We only want it to be spotless for our guests.
Early check in (7AM - 10AM ) can be arranged but will incur half a day additional charge. If there are no guests beforehand, we allow check in to be as early as 2PM.
There's a charge for firewood. Around 100 for 3 bundles. :)
Our home is your home. Please take care of it. It is very safe and near areas you would want to see in the Baguio.
The location of our listing is not near to the center of town, but public transportation is easily accessible.
To avail of early check in:
1. Please check with the host if you can be accommodated at least a day before your booking.
2. Prepare P500 for the housekeepers.
3. Enjoy the house.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1) What is considered an early check in:
If you check in anytime between 7AM- 10AM.
2) What if I need to check in before 7AM?
Anytime before 7AM is already part of the previous day. Kindly pay for the previous night if you want to be accommodated between 12-7AM.
3) What if I don't want to avail of the early check in but want to leave my baggage at your place?
We accept baggage drop off starting 7AM. Please let us know if you will drop off your bags and what time.
Dear Guest/s to make your stay hassle free and comfortable here are a few reminders:
(1 )One set of keys to the apartment and to the gates of the premises will be provided to the tenant/s for the duration of their stay. A deposit of PHP500 will be required for the keys. This deposit is refundable at the end of your stay when the keys are returned. Lost keys will be charged for duplication and change of padlocks for both gates.
(2) During the day, your key will open both gates. But the staff will gladly assist you if they are available. They will show you how to open and close the gates.
During the evening, a security guard will be on duty from 6PM to 6AM. If you have an automobile just blow your horn and the guard will open the gate for you.
(3) Light, water, and gas is inclusive of the rent for short term stay. Gas is not inclusive for long term stay.
(4) Complimentary mineral water is provided upon check in.
(5) Additional blankets and pillows are available upon request. Request for extra towels will be charged PHP20/piece.
(6) In consideration of guests who will use the Easter Suite in the future, please do not cook or bring food that leaves obnoxious or strong odors like bagoong, dried fish, squid, kimchi, durian, etc. Non-compliance will be charged a fine of PHP1000.
(7) Please report any water leaks to the management.
(8) Smoking is not permitted inside the loft and in the billiards room/recreation area. A balcony outside the master's bedrrom can be used as a smoking area and we can provide ashtrays.
(9) Pets are not allowed.
(10) Firewood can be provided for a fee and is subject to availability.
(11) Parking is free but please park facing the wall. Household help or the guard will assign your parking space.
(12) Telephone numbers of household members will be provided upon confirmation of booking as well as the internet wifi password.
(13) Hot water schedule for showers will be from 5AM - 9AM and from 5PM - 9PM.
(14) We do not allow outsiders after 10 pm. Visitors are to log in and log out with the guard during the evenings and with the household help during the day.
(15) 5PM check in and 12NN check out. If there are no back to back bookings we allow check in as early as 2PM. Checking in earlier and late check out will incur an additional charge of PHP800.
Guest interaction with the host is rare in person but you can contact me anytime via telephone. Our housekeepers will also take good care of you.
I am a perky and inspired science communicator from The Mind Museum, the first world class science museum in the Philippines. I am based in Cagayan de Oro doing science shows, educational programs, and other cool museum work in Visayas and Mindanao. I graduated from Ateneo with a degree in BS Biology last 2012 and I have been working with the museum since then!
My heart and soul is really in Baguio. I love my home there because it is always associated with Christmas and summer vacations and late night parties with family and friends. The cool breeze is a great addition as well. Stay at our place and get to experience the laid back lifestyle of Baguio.
You might meet me if I happen to be there for the holidays. :)
I am also a passionate Rainbow kids yoga teacher and Yogaworks Vinyasa flow yoga teacher. I really love kids although I don't have my own yet.
I love to travel with my husband, and we often use Airbnb in places we haven't been to before. We've used Airbnb in Hong Kong and Japan and we plan to use it in every place we travel to!
Book us in one of your Baguio visits and get a chance to meet local people from the Baguio community. Otherwise, just enjoy our home like it is your own.
All of the WILLOW listings are located in one compound under a foundation. You will be happy to know that all proceeds go to the foundation for kids and families.
All of the EASTER listings is in another nearby compound in the same neighborhood.