Nice, clean, peaceful home designed for a relaxing stay, centrally located in a quiet Cul-De-Sac Neighborhood, just minutes to all attractions & must-see places: 10-15 minutes to Mission Bay&SeaWorld & Mission Valley, 10 minutes to La Jolla, Downtown
The house is 2 minutes to town center with shopping, restaurants and movie theater. Both bedroom are on the second floor of the house with private entrance to the both rooms . One room has a large bedroom (King size bed) and One room has queen size bed. Both rooms have desk, dresser and night stand.The two bedrooms share a spacious bathroom right outside of the bedrooms and a shared living room on the same floor shared with a masterbed room . The backyard is spacious with a gazebo, outdoor BBQ set and dinning set for you to enjoy the beautiful weather in San Diego. We provided clean towel, shampoo etc. if you need anything just let us know. We will make sure that you feel at home.
You have enjoyment of the house. There is a Small Kitchenette with coffee pot, hot water kettle, refrigerator, toaster, microwave and sink for you to use on the living area of the second floor. The water in the house is filtered and treated with premium one water treatment system. So enjoy the shower and drinking water without worrying about the hard water and chloride in the water that is harmful to your skin.
Общение с гостями
My husband is working from home. So if you need anything, please feel free to ask. He will try his best to help you.
Другие важные подробности
The room is on the second floor of the house. The house has a separate entrance to room through the fence door (to the left side of the house further away from the driveway). So the check in time is flexible, you can check in by yourself. You can just enter through the fence door and go to second floor. Entering the room through the second door on your left passing the common living area. Your room will be the second one on your left.
Our house has been issued TOT Certificate by San Diego City.
TOT certificate number is 614142
1. No Pets, No Smoking and No Drug.
2. Please keep your shoes off on the carpet floor.
3. You are welcome to use washer and dryer, please restrain the use in non-work hours as weekday nights and all day weekend. (Since my husband’s office is in the garage, no use of the washer and dyer during office hour will be appreciated).
4. Please be quiet after 10PM to respect other guests on the same floor. Since we have separate entrance to the house, you can come home later than 10PM. Just please to walk lighter on stairs and entry way.
5. Please don’t throw any feminine pad, tampon or baby wipes into the toilet (Bath Tissue only to the Toilet, please put other items to the trash can). Appreciate your help to prevent the pipe from clogging!
У этого хозяина 559 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I love travel and enjoy to stay at places offered airbnb to know more local people and local culture. I also love to make friends with people from different background. I enjoy cooking, gardening, music and outdoor activities. I am very outgoing and friendly.