13 mins from Shinjuku BY SUBWAY. 5 mins walk from Subway Oedo-line Ochiai-minaminagasaki. It is a convenient line for access to other parts of the city. It is quiet and peaceful residential area. Small apartment. Free Easy Simple Breakfast, ( Sorry, I can not make it when I am very busy.) I am happy to advise and help your trip. Enjoy Tokyo trip! I look forward to seeing you : )
If you do not have Airbnb account yet, Get Discount to Sign In. Coupon code: www.airbnb.jp/c/ikukoo
Accommodation fee will be changed daily.
A two-room small apartment, you will be staying in a sunny room.
You can use a pocket WiFi.
I live in here. My bedroom is next to your bedroom.
I am happy to advise and help your trip.
Share me your religious manner. I can adopt it.
You can use kitchen and shower anytime also make yourself tea or coffee anytime. You will be sharing a bathroom and I will provide towels, body soap, hair shampoo & conditioner and a hair dryer.
- Comfortable double bed: size - Double 140cm x 196cm.
- Pocket coil mattress.
- France White Duck Down Duvet in Winter time.
- Mikawa Cottone blanket in summer time.
- Pocket Wi-Fi (11a/11g) to go out.
- New air conditioner.
- Small fridge.
- Bath towel, Face towel, Desk, Chair, Hairdryer, Iron, Ironing board, Hangers, Hang clothes (for towels )
-Free Tea & Coffee
-Kitchen (Microwave, Fridge, Cooking Stove, Electric kettle, Pans, Bowls, Dishes, Cups, Cutlery, )
# Please don't cook fried food to prevent fire accident.
-Washing machine ( washing machine is on the balcony, Free washing liquid, without dryer )
-Shower, small hot tub, hair shampoo & conditioner, body shampoo
【 No elevator 】
My apartment is on the 2nd floor. ( 1st floor in the UK )
【Small shopping center】
Shopping center is directly connected to the subway station
B2 - Subway station ( A3 Exit ), Seven Bank, Daiso ¥100 shop
B1 - Supermarket 9:30 a.m. - 1 a.m.
1F - Home center, Bakery, Coffee shop, Florist, Dry cleaning, etc...
2F - Restaurants, Import grocery store, Glasses shop, Hairdresser
3F - Clinic
4F - Dentist, Sports and culture center
5F - Futsal court
【7-11 convenience store】
2 minutes from my place
You will be sharing kitchen, bathroom and toilet.
A washing machine is on the balcony.
Общение с гостями
I look forward to talking with you and sharing your experience.
Share me where you love to go and your priority.
I can suggest you reasonable route and schedule.
Другие важные подробности
- I only accept requests from people who has verified ID. I appreciate your understanding.
What is Verified ID?
Who needs to verify their ID?
- You will be asked to show me your passport when you check in for your safety trip.
1) No smoking please.
2) Check in Time 15:00 - 24:00
3)Check out before 11:00 a.m.
4) Please take your valuables with you, and keep the door locked when you go out.
I take no responsibility for loss of or damage to personal property.
5) TAKE OFF your shoes when you enter the room.
6) SWICH OFF air-conditioner/Heater, Room lights and other electric appliances when you go out.
7) Only the primary set of TOWELS and SHEET when you check in are free. We have some backup stuff in storage, but they are prepared for the next guests. Thus, they are not free to use.
8) Do not use washing machine after 9 p.m. please.
9) NO PARTY and NO Loud music in the room or balcony.
Please don't have a drinking party at the apartment.
You will realize how quiet Japanese are during the night. When you watch TV or listen to music in the apartment, please respect your neighbor and turn down the volume.
10) BE QUIET in the apartment building. Please be quiet in the hallway, corridor, stairs and at the entrance area of the apartment building.
Please avoid standing and chatting at the entrance area, where you will block the way of other tenants of the building.
11) DON'T INVITE any unauthorized friends inside the apartment.
12) Visitors are responsible for any damages or losses that occur in the room and will be charged the cost of any repairs or replacement.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Hi there ! I am Ikuko.
I was born and grew up in Tokyo. I greatly enjoy being an Airbnb host. It’s such a joy to get to meet people from all over the world!
I work for a department store. And on my days off I like going to museums and taking photos. I also appreciate Japanese traditional art and culture.
And I love traveling and meeting new people. I really enjoy experiencing different cultures.
I used to work for a wedding company in Christchurch, New Zealand for 6 years. I then returned to Tokyo and worked as a tour guide. I took Japanese people on overseas and domestic tours.
So many people from different countries have offered me beautiful hospitality through the years, so now is my turn to help people from all over the world! I would be very happy to host you and make your stay in Tokyo a special one!
I hope to see you soon!
Is this the first time traveling with Airbnb ?
If you do not have Airbnb account, get discount to sing in.
# I only accept requests from people who have verified ID.
I appreciate your understanding.
What is Verified ID?
Who needs to verify their ID?