*Unbeatable Prime Venice location boasting a Walk Score of 92!*
* Super HIP Immaculately CLEAN, Venice Craftsman Studio located in the heart of one of the coolest streets in Venice off of Abott Kinney.
* Steps From the Sand & the Venice Beach Boardwalk.
* C the ocean as you walk out the gates. Let the warm sand embrace your feet, sun kiss your face .
* No hotel in LA even comes close to this . Parking $20 & $25 for holiday & holidays weekends & Bikes $20/day
This Hip Studio is just steps from the beach, great restaurants, and all the fun Venice has to offer.
This is a CRAFTSMAN STYLE apartment just off Speedway but in a private gated compound .
This is a Studio is a Bachelor , meaning 3 separate rooms :
-( Large kitchen: separated by a hallway )
-then a separate Bedroom with a Full Bed
-separate small Bathroom (shower stall only - no tub) all within your apartment so it’s quite nice & comfy and IMMACULATELY CLEAN with view of 40 foot bamboo trees thru french paned lead glass.
Open floor plan with:
*PRIVATE ENTRANCE- up 4 steps
*full sized modern kitchen : stone counter tops , a new large gas stove/oven, fridge, new dishwasher, new microwave , Braun coffee maker & new dishes & wine glasses.
* Small Travertine Tiled Shower (no tub)
* Bamboo Floors
* White Wood horizontal blinds
*New superior quality mattress with view of the bamboo trees
*All modern fixtures
The unit is stocked with:
* Suitcase valet, beach towels, hair dryer ( in closet), picnic bag, beach chairs, umbrellas for rain, iron & ironing board & tv.
The temperature of the ocean is 70 degrees and quite refreshing
*Two Community Patios with Table & Chairs & Umbrella
*Free Wi-Fi 100Mb with 40Mb upload speed
*Coin operated laundry on site
*Please make sure you read the House Rules
*... PARKING (next door) RATES IS $20/DAY/NIGHT BECAUSE OF DEMAND AT BEACH.. & $25 any holiday or holiday weekend Sorry.
* Bike rental $20 only with signed waver *
*Monthly discounts for parking
Общение с гостями
I will greet you upon check-in and leave you to have a great vacation, but I'll be available 24/7 just in case you have any questions. I able to assist with anything you need:
- Restaurant recommendations
- Tourist attractions
- Beach secrets
- Nightlife tips
- Locals' spots
Другие важные подробности
You can't beat Venice Beach for entertainment, food, and fun. It's the best area in LA. This specific block is perfectly located near Snap Chat and a block from Hip & trendy Abott Kinney - the SoHo of New York with a ton of great restaurants and fabulous shopping. All of it walkable from your front door.
** Garage Parking available $20.00 per day/night or $25 on holidays & holiday weekends since parking is so difficult here at the ocean if you know you need a space tell me so I secure one for you (Discount for parking only for 30 day rentals)
*Just Step out your front gate and see the beach everyday- It's just a football field away! ;)
*We keep our little sanctuary clean and tidy, so we ask that you kindly respect our NO SHOE policy in the house.
*Please TURN OFF LIGHTS,TV, FANS WHEN NOT AT HOME to save the planet & to avoid fires or I will have the right to enter & turn them off for you
*Garage Parking is $20/night & $25 any holiday or holiday weekend
*Please shake off your sandy towels outside of the unit
* Sand on the floors: Please use the broom by refrigerator .
*Please wash off your dishes BEFORE putting them in the dishwasher.
** Please DO NOT USE the Garbage Disposal- even if it's a lemon - all food must be thrown in the trash can under sink.
*We do not allow smoking or pets, sorry.
*STAINED Washcloths, Towels or Pillow Cases from Ink, Crayon, MASCARA, Colored EYE Makeup or TANNING Makeup , Hair Dye, or Blood should be washed out & scrubbed immediately with soap & COLD water (NOT HOT water).
**Please note IF YOU DO NOT USE MAKEUP REMOVER & LEAVE MASCARA especially OR BROWN/TAN Face MAKEUP YOU WILL BE CHARGED an additional $25 depending on the amount of linens "damaged out" . Mascara is made differently now days & I am loosing towels & face clothes b/c no amount of bleach is able to take these waterproof chemicals out. Please Please bring makeup remover or whatever you need b/c I do not like charging guests more money for something that is SO easily avoidable and if I can't deliver the apartment with clean, white , unstained linens I wouldn't have 5 star reviews and you wouldn't be staying here.
• LYSOL WIPES In the Kitchen can take off TAR from the beach off your feet and also can be used to clean the floors as that is how we hand clean your floors
*WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING: Plan on packing your personal toiletry items. Since we provide a limited supply of toilet paper, paper towels, and other dispensable items to get you started on your first day of vacation, you should plan on making a trip to the grocery store to replenish these items as you need them.
**CHECKING OUT** 10am
We ask that you return the beach pad exactly as we gave it to you. Each property will be inspected and cleaned after your departure. You are required to leave the property in the same general condition that you received it by making sure, DISHES ARE DONE AND PUT AWAY , and the home is generally picked up and ready to be vacuumed, dusted and sanitized. If additional cleaning is required such as emptying your trash, doing your dishes, or stained linens from makeup or tar from ocean or any stains caused by guest appropriate charges will be deducted from your security deposit at the rate of $25 per hour for pre-staining, scrubbing stains, bleaching, and re-washing and drying. Again, PLEASE BRING MAKEUP REMOVER....and do not use our Brand New WHITE face cloths to remove your mascara.
** * REMOVE ALL TRASH and TAKE OUTSIDE to the trash bin in the ALLEY DUMPSTER BEHIND the BLUE Building
** DISHES DONE & PUT AWAY OR ..RINSE ALL DIRTY DISHES & PLACE IN DISHWASHER
*Leave your GARAGE REMOTE & PAPER PARKING PASS on the kitchen counter or Non-returned items will result in a fine. The company next door charges $150.00 fee for non returned remote, $275 fee for non-returned parking permit. Plus, we do not own that garage
* Parking $20/day/night or $25 ( holiday/weekends)–leave on the counter & text me you have done so
* Please Close all Windows- except FOR Bathroom window
*Turn off all fans & lights
*Place towels in the shower area
*Please inform us if you have broken something
* Long Term Stays: Weekly Housekeeping ($75.00) : With stays over 10 days a required cleaning will be every 7 days and is to be paid by the guests in addition to your "end of stay cleaning" to keep your place nice & tidy. It takes 2 hours to clean including the 75 minutes for laundry. Visits over 30 days have a higher security deposit.
Welcome to Your Beach House in Sunny Venice!
Love visiting other countries & meeting new people