2 min. walk from Delmar Metrolink station. Fly in, catch the Link to this 1909 home, walk to The Loop or Link to Wash U, Forest Park, Busch Stadium, the Convention Center & Arch; no car needed! Perfect for St. Louis tour/conference/visit.
This comfortable, good sized corner room has original wood floors, closet and woodwork with large windows, single bed, desk, sitting chair, couch and coffee table.
This spacious room with old world charm and natural light will provide a wonderful space to relax and read while being the hub of your activity as you enjoy all that St. Louis has to offer.
Modern shared bathroom has jetted tub/shower and complimentary shampoo, conditioner and shower gel.
Utility Room is equipped with
-Keurig and K-cups
Guests are welcome to relax on the lounge chairs in the back yard to enjoy the afternoon sun.
Общение с гостями
We are available to answer questions and give recommendations for restaurants and attractions, if desired. Dawn works from home during the day so is accessible for questions but will be busy so would be unavailable for lengthy conversations.
Другие важные подробности
Parking is available in front of the house.
1. Check in is negotiable between 2 pm and 8 pm. Check in time must be arranged with host in advance.
2. No loud noises between 10 pm and 8 am.
3. Clean up after yourself in all the shared areas. Pick up your bath towels and wash your dishes.
4. Absolutely no smoking anywhere on the premises.
5. No illegal substances or activities are allowed.
6. No additional overnight guests that were not booked in advance.
7. Notify me immediately if any emergency arises in the home.
Respect and good communication are the keys to a successful visit. You can help me be a better host by telling me what you need.
8. Keep all communications in the Airbnb message stream. Telephone calls should be reserved for urgent situations only.
У этого хозяина 64 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Eric and Dawn charge headlong through the adventures into which God seems to constantly lead them. After pursuing their respective overseas missions experiences as singles, they finally met and then reconnected in their 40s to join forces as a happily married couple. Eric tries to plan ahead and stay on top of life's events, and Dawn bunches life all together at once. They make a great team and both exude hospitality as hosts and as guests. As of January 2016, two Russian Blue cats have joined the happy household. Currently, they both stay on the third floor, acclimating to their new home.