l'oranger is a stylish one bedroom apartment with a beautiful garden/terrace situated in the heart of Villefranche Sur Mer Old Town. It is close to restaurants, shops and the beach and Institut de Francais.
l'oranger is a chic south facing apartment with a beautiful outdoor living space as it has the benefit of a garden/terrace with orange trees. Located in the heart of Villefranche Old Town overlooking the exquisite bay of Villefranche. The apartment comprises 1 bedroom, ensuite shower, fully fitted open plan kitchen with integrated hotpoint appliances (f/f, dishwasher, washing machine) ceiling suspended extractor fan over the induction hob and lounge/dining room - all of which are decorated to an impeccably high standard with a classic/contemporary feel and where you can expect to find all of your home comforts. The apartment is situated steps away from an array of shops (bakery, butchers, greengrocers, tabac), restaurants, art galleries and a few minutes gentle stroll to the beautiful beach. The village benefits from a market selling fruit, veg, bread, oil, olives, cheese, herbs and flowers. The position of the apartment boasts vast amounts of natural sun light perpetuating stunning views over the terracotta roof tops stretching across to the La Rade de Villefranche and St Jean Cap Ferrat. It is a perfect location for those attending the Institut de Francais.
Keys to the apartment will be handed over upon arrival.
In the heart of the old town of VSM nestled between the locals so you feel like you are part of the village.
Public transport is excellent on the Cote. Trains and buses are reasonably priced.
Airport transfers can be arranged. Request upon booking or 7 days prior to arrival.
Terms and conditions
1. You must report any damage caused to the property or it's contents (whether accidental or not) immediately to the management company or the owner.
2. No pets are allowed inside the property.
3. Weather permitting washing must be dried on the washing lines provided in the garden. If washing needs to be dried inside the property this must be done in the bathroom with the bedroom window open to prevent mould.
4. The owner and/or their representatives may inspect the property at any time without notice (during the hours of daylight).
5. The tv, lights and fans must all be switched off when the renter is away from the property.
6. The renter must lock the doors to the property and the main building whenever exiting.
7. No property (apart from the parasols and beach towels/mat/ice bag) is allowed to be removed from the property without the written permission of the owner.
8. No more than two persons may sleep inside the property.
9. No smoking is allowed anywhere inside the property. If evidence of smoking is found the damage deposit will be retained for additional cleaning.
10. Only Nespresso capsules can be used when operating the Nespresso machine otherwise they will damage the machine.
11. All dishes and pans etc must be properly washed after use. It is unfair on future guests if they are not cleaned properly.
12. Before departure all rubbish must be removed from the property and kettle and iron should be emptied of water.
13. If the renter or anyone who is given access to the property by the renter breaches any of the terms of this agreement the owner has the right to keep the damage deposit in full.
14. Check in time is 4pm and check out is 10am. The owner will try and be flexible where possible.
15. The renter must pay a cleaning fee of €100 in cash on arrival. This includes bed linen, bath and beach towels and the final clean.