Looking for a place to stay in a lively, historical area of London with something for everyone? Then look no further than this smart, modern, eighth-floor apartment in Greenwich. Views from the flat, whether from the balcony, living-room or bedroom, are outstanding, particularly at night when the whole city skyline, the Cutty Sark ship and the O2 Arena are illuminated.
The dining/living-room is spacious and comfortable, with an easy-to-convert double sofa bed, dining area and fully equipped kitchen. The bedroom is stylishly furnished, with storage space and desk. The bathroom has a combined bathtub and shower, along with space for drying clothes. All the bed linen and towels are provided. Wi-Fi is included.
Lounge with double sofa-bed
Kitchen: Cooker, oven, microwave, fridge-freezer
Dishwasher, washing machine, Coffeemaker, toaster
Bathroom with shower
Secure underground parking space
NB - Not suitable for babies and very young children.
We will meet you on your arrival, show you round the apartment and will hand you the keys.
Общение с гостями
We'll provide detailed information before your stay. You can always contact us on our email or phone, we are happy to help!
Другие важные подробности
Not suitable for babies and very young children.
1. The property sleeps four people only. Four people is the maximum number of people allowed in the property at any one time.
2. Please respect the fact that this is a residential area. Noise must be kept to a respectable level at all times so not to disturb the neighbours.
3. Absolutely strictly no parties allowed whatsoever. Guests who violate this rule will be asked to leave the property immediately.
4. No pets/animals please in the flat or in the building.
5. Smoking is not allowed in this apartment whatsoever.
6. Valid Identification, in the form of a passport, photo driving licence or national identification card (with photo) will be required from all guests at check in. Please note that we will not be able to exchange keys without a valid for of identification.
The check in cannot be completed by anyone other than the main guests checking in, whose names must be submitted to us prior to check in. To prevent fraud and to comply with our insurance, Keys cannot under any circumstances be given to a third party.
We understand that sometimes flights are sometimes late at night, early in the morning or sometimes delayed. However for very late or early check ins it is necessary to charge a fee: This is to cover the cost of sending someone to your property outside of normal working hours. London is a big city, travel at night or early morning is not always easy, and our greeters often come from quite far away to check you in.
Our charges are outlined below:
7 - 8pm and 8 - 9am: £25
8 - 10pm and 7 - 8am: £30
10 - 11:30pm and 6 - 7am: £50
1am - 6am: £60
Late check out is available on request, subject to availability and could be arranged for an extra charge. Please ask for details
Mid-stay cleaning is available on request, subject to availability and could be arranged for an extra charge. Please ask for details
The security deposit is fully refundable within 3 working days of check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.