Very convenient location. Easy access to subway and train.
CHECH IN and CHECK OUT
before 10am --check out (our staff start to clean the room up 10am)
11am~5pm ----cleaning(it's ok to come to drop your luggage off in the living room in this time ,
Opened from September 2015!!
Great location to explore in Osaka city
1. 1 min walking from the Hanazonochō Station station.
2. 4 min by subway to Namba from the station.
3. 12 min by subway to Umeda from the station.
4. 15min by subway to Tennōji Station from the station.
1 single bed and 2 sofa beds and 1 Double bed so good for friends and family group.
It is very convenient to go to Namba from Hanazonochō Station station, just 2 stations away but very good place to stay.
Hanazonochō Station station (花園町駅Y17) is a train station on the Osaka Subway Yotsubashi Line
Namba(難波): 4 min by subway
Umeda(梅田): 12 min by subway
It's takes 12 min from JR station(Shin-Imamiya) to apartment with walk.
★ Private apartment ★
This apartment is all for you!
You will not share it with anyone.
Общение с гостями
I won't meet you here, bc I'll be away during your stay.
just feel free to contact me when you need any help.
Другие важные подробности
★ FREE Portable Wi-Fi device ★
You can use,bring it with you everywhere during stay at my apartment.
it's quite clean room,
-Please take off your shoes at the door
1) Please keep the noise to a respectable level, especially after 10:00pm.
3) Please keep the apartment clean. Cleanliness is of the utmost importance to us.
5) There is NO SMOKING anywhere in the building. Not on the balcony. Not in the hallway. Nowhere. Please exit the building to smoke.
6)Sorry, we can't allow pets.
7)Kid under 5 years old free (one kid one time).
У этого хозяина 859 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hello guys. My name's jack.I'm Japanese.
I have lived in Osaka since 1989.
I like traveling, cooking, cycling, surfing, watching movies, hiking and playing baseball.
I prefer local area trip.
I recomend Keitaku Garden,Sumiyoshi-taisha Shrine and Osaka castle in Osaka.
一期一会(Once in a lifetime chance)
Feel free to ask me anything you want to know! ( English Japanese)
ATTENTION : There is no smoking area in the whole building!!!