A nice and clean private bedroom for rent. Great Location on a quiet street on the Lower East Side, close to all the new restaurants, bars and clubs! The apartment is in a new building. The room comfortably fits two and has a a/c unit. Great reviews!
A nice and clean private bedroom for rent. Great Location on a quiet street on the Lower East Side, close to all the new restaurants, bars and clubs!
The apartment is in a new building, with laundry in the basement ($2.50 per load), in a nice neighborhood:
• The newest clubs, restaurants and bars, please feel free to ask me for recommendations. Although my apt is on a quiet street everything is only one block away (2mins walk).
• Right next to Soho, East Village/Alphabet City, and Chinatown, about a 5 mins walk to each neighborhood,
• Within 3-5 blocks of 3 subway lines (4/5/6, F/V, B/D), and one block from the uptown/downtown bus.
• Proximity to Sites (Public Transit). Times Square: 20 minutes, Rockefeller Center: 15 minutes, Central Park: 25 Minutes, Statue of Liberty Ferry: 20 minutes, Ground Zero/9-11 Memorial: 20 minutes, Empire State Building: 20 minutes, Wiliamsburg Brooklyn: 25mins across the bridge with a scenic view.
• Very quiet block—residential, churches, community center, but still very close to very bustling areas which are only a block away.
The apartment has a fully equiped kitchen (including dishwasher and microowen) and a nice bathroom. The shower has a filtered shower head. The apartment is on the 6th floor (elevator) of a 8 story building where there is access to the roof.
Room has a full sized bed, closet and a set of drawers, wireless internet and air conditioning/heater. I have added black out blinds in July 2014 after some complaints about the early sunlight. I provide clean sheets and towels (which I buy new on a regular basis). I also have a hairdryer, curler and flatiron for you to use. I also have a steamer for your clothes.
There is a 24 hr deli a block away and a wonderful Wholefoods three blocks away. There are also three different Citi Bike stations within a block from my house.
You would be sharing with a super nice Swedish girl. I normally leave for work at 7am and get home late so you would have the place to yourself most of the time.
-Take off shoes in apartment (leave them in hallway-it is a Swedish custom)
-No smoking allowed
-Leave the kitchen the way you found it, dishes in the machine and wipe off the counter.
Enjoy and don't be afraid to ask me for advice on the city, if I am not around just send me a message.
Their own private bedroom, shared kitchen and bath. Laundry room in basement and roof access.
Общение с гостями
I am rarely at home and when I am I am mostly relaxing in my room but I am always available for questions be it in person at home or via text/email. I really appreciate if you do take off the shoes by the front door.
Absolutely no smoking inside. There is access to the roof where you can smoke.
As a Swede I grew up in a culture where we do not wear shoes inside the house, it also makes sense in the city where the streets are quite dirty. (URL HIDDEN)
Other than that feel like home just clean up after yourself. I like to keep it clean and appreciate to find the kitchen area the way I left it. (I have a dishwasher).
I am a Swedish female professional living in New York since ten years. I am very easygoing and respectful of others. I love traveling and meeting new people. I work long days and leave the apt for work early in the morning so you will mostly have the place to yourself.