One of the best locations in St. Louis - centrally located and close to everything. Quiet, safe neighborhood. Free parking. Peaceful front porch with picnic table and chairs that's great for a morning cup or an evening dinner. Large fenced-in back yard with deck and strands of garden lights strung up above. One of the Beds is brand new and is Sealy's version of a firm Temperpedic. Simple, clean and cutter free. Great upstairs neighbor who works nights so it's very quiet.
• This is an Entire Apartment listing, you will have the whole place to yourself
• 2 Bedroom/ 1 Bathroom
•Master Bedroom has a comfy Temperpedic queen-sized bed, office desk, dresser and closet
• Second bedroom has queen sized bed, dresser and 2 closets
• Located in the safe and historic Richmond Heights neighborhood close to downtown Clayton, Washington University, and Forest Park
• Located in a two family flat on the first floor with 6 steps up to the front porch
• Clean and tidy apartment
• Pet-free, smoke-free
• Free parking available
• 24 Hour Check-in
• Fenced-in back yard off the kitchen
• Sunny front patio great for enjoying morning coffee
• TV, Wifi, Apple TV
• Kitchen stocked with everything you need to cook.
• Coffee/coffee pot/ and tea supplied.
• Fresh bed linens and towels supplied
• Iron, ironing board and hair dryer supplied
• Self-controlled central heating/cooling system
•There is no washer and dryer but there is a great laundry mat right up the street next door to one of the best coffee shops in the dory
This is a entire apartment listing. You will have access to the whole space including; living and dining room, kitchen, bathroom and bedrooms.
Общение с гостями
I will be available for text, calls or emails at anytime during your stay. I will leave the key for you. No interaction required unless necessary. And I would also be available for local recommendations.
Другие важные подробности
The front porch and backyard are shared with my awesome neighbor Molly and her dog Harry.
Please no pets due to allergies