Об этом жилье
Imagine drinking your homemade cocktail by our PRIVATE waterfall and catfish filled lake. Taking a stroll up the creek to the koi pond at sunset. Playing volleyball, bocce, or volleyball with your friends. Hanging out by our salt-water pool...
This is an extremely special listing. Normally the house is listed for larger 8-12 person parties, but we occasionally have gaps in our bookings. We have just two of the bedrooms for rent for smaller sets of travelers in the north wing of the home. Due to the frequency of our larger bookings, this listing is only available for 2-4 guests on a VERY limited basis. If you book the south wing, the bedrooms in the north wing will be closed off. You will have use of the home and grounds to yourself (other than the property manager who lives in a detached home on property).
Almost all of our renters tell us they never wanted to leave the property during their stay. The highest compliment we could receive! If you want to see for yourself, check my profile for reviews on the home booked through our larger group listing.
This listing is just for the south wing of the home. Since the house normally books ahead with larger groups we occasionally have dates that don't fill at the last minute. If you're lucky enough to come across this listing during one of those times then you'll have access to all of the backyard amenities, including the pool, grill, manicured 5 acres, and all living rooms in the home (including kitchen, living room, family room, and dining area). The north wing of the house with three other bedrooms will be locked off from access.
Общение с гостями
We're always just a text away if you need help or the on-site property manager can help with any of your needs or questions as well.
Другие важные подробности
see house rules for additional info...
Palm Lake Oasis House Manual
A lot of our check in and check outs happen on the same day. Please respect our times for arriving and departing. This allows us to get the house ready for the next set of guests.
CHECK IN: 3:00 pm
CHECK OUT: 11:00 am
We are so happy you’ve decided to stay at Palm Lake Oasis! We’ve tried to make our place as comfortable as possible, and we’re sure that you will find the location to be a peaceful place to unplug. We hope you have an amazing time!
As with our other AirBnB friends - We strictly enforce a complete loss of deposit if there is a gathering beyond those approved guests.
- The private tennis court is reserved on Monday and Thursday nights (December through June) by the co-owner of the property. They play from 6pm-10pm. They occasionally play on Saturday as well. The group accesses the court from the back yard entrance and they do not come near or through the main house entrance.
Please do not leave bottles and trash on the grounds outside the home. Putting dishes in the dishwasher after your stay is appreciated.
- Wifi password in the house is: Pa55wordkk Password in the pavilion is: Pa55wordkk
- Pool heating is available for an additional $50/day. If you haven’t requested this already, please let us know at least a day or two in advance so we can be sure to begin heating before your arrival.
-The Basketball and Volleyball are in storage bin behind the sectional couch on gazebo next to the pool.
- 2 additional rackets are available with the house manager for doubles.
Tennis Court: Do not use unless you have proper tennis shoes with non-marking soles (very important!) We will charge you $800 if the court is marked from dark soled shoes.
- Ping Pong paddles and balls are stored in a bin under Ping Pong table, closest side to the stream.
- Extra towels and hand towels are in closets on both ends of the house Please use brown towels for make-up removal
- Hair-blow dryers have been placed in every bathroom. Do not run more than 4 dryers at a time in the home as it will result in a fuse being blow.
- Washing pods are above the washing machine. Please be sure to put pods directly in the washer where the clothes go.
- Should you need to get rid of your trash during your stay. Trash and Recycling bins are outside behind the stucco wall by the driveway. The blue lid is recycling and the green lid is regular trash
- TV 1. Use black TV remote to turn ON tv. 2. Use black (shorter, flatter) Audio remote to power on audio. If audio amp does not power on, then you need to press ON button on amp in lower left corner. Amp should power up and be set on VCR for audio from TV. 3. You can turn audio down on TV and control all audio from audio remote (surround sound). 4. Use silver cable box remote to change channels and access guide.
- Exercise room: please wipe down the machines after use.
- Please do not move the tables on the pavilion patio near tennis court. They weigh a ton and have fallen and broken the flooring in the past.
- The outdoor pavilion is available on request for an additional $400/day with a $100 cleaning fee. This includes use of the kitchen, TV, locker room and restrooms, fire pit, BBQ, heater and misting system. Please let us know if you may be interested in renting this as well. - The salt water pool can be heated for an additional $50/day (we need to know at least 2 days in advance as it takes that long to heat the pool to a comfortable temperature) Check Out Requests - Check out is promptly at 11.
Our cleaning ladies will be in shortly after your departure. If you would like to stay longer (more than 3-12 hours after your stay) or additional days, we can work out a half day rate or charge for more days. Please keep us posted on your plans in order to coordinate the cleaning schedule. For obvious reasons, you will not be able to extend your stay if another group is scheduled to come in the next day since we have to get the home ready for our next guests. No parties without our prior consent!! Hosting an event with people who are not staying in the home will require a larger cleaning deposit. Thank you for booking our little Oasis in the desert! If you have any questions or if there is any way we can make your stay more enjoyable, we are available 24/7 at the above numbers.
Also, Kris is our onsite property manager who lives in the detached guest house of the home. He is available to help you with check in but if you have any questions, please try to text us before knocking on his door. (phone number hidden) or (phone number hidden) We're responsive via text as well.
My husband and I moved to Austin by way of Scottsdale and Venice Beach.
Will is originally from Alaska and I am from Phoenix...he keeps me cool and I warm his heart. We now have two little girls who have stolen both our hearts.
We are both visual artists. I am a professional photographer and Will is a visual effects artist working in the gaming and movie industry.
We have rented from airbnb for our own personal travel and are excited for the opportunity to give back to the traveler community and allow other guests to stay at our home.