Cute 1 bedroom/loft, 1 bathroom condo with all amenities and access to clubhouse (pool, hottubs, sauna and steam shower).
Sleep 2 in a queen size bed (bedroom) and up to 3 in the loft (twin beds/mattresses). There is also a futon in the living room.
This condo only has one bathroom, so it is a great fit for a couple or a family of 2 adults + kids or up to 3 adults.
We don't recommend this unit
For 4-6 adults.
1 bedroom loft + bath fully remodeled condo at Mountain Side in Frisco. Beautiful mountain views, high end condo with clubhouse access.
the whole condo.
Другие важные подробности
starts at $850 (low season) for 7 days rentals. I prefer to rent weekly, but will consider shorter stays if wedged between 2 week long stays.
The following are our house rules. PLEASE READ. Thank you.
Upon booking, we require the guest to do three things:
1) provide information regarding all occupants. This is mandatory and required in case of an emergency.
Please fill out the following guest information form as soon as you have booked the property:
We will also ask for a copy of a valid government ID to prevent ID fraud.
2) sales tax
We are a licensed property and therefore must collect state and local tax on every booking.
The State sales tax is collected directly by AirBnB and you already paid it when you confirmed your booking. It is listed as 'occupancy tax' on your statement.
However, the Local tax is collected separately by us and represent 4.35% of your bill.
You will receive a separate payment request for this amount. This is due prior to check-in. Please pay it as soon as you receive the invoice so that your check-in will not be delayed.
3) good care deposit. We do not collect any good care deposit prior to arrival. AirBnB may authorize a good care deposit up to $400.00. Our resort requires that you provide valid cc information. You agree to provide this information prior to check-in. Please do not email cc information or send us a picture. We will communicate with you regarding how to provide this information online safely without compromising your information.
4) Short-term rental agreement contract. Each guest will be asked to sign a contract outlining the rules listed in these house rules. This contract must be signed and returned prior to check-in date.
The booking guest agrees not to exceed the number of occupants listed on the booking request. Unless requested and approved prior to the booking, the booking guest must occupy the unit at all times.
We charge a flat fee of $135.00 to do a standard cleaning upon check-out. This covers 2 hours of housekeeping to turn the property around and laundry for sheets and towels used on your last night. Additional cleaning fees may occur if excessive cleaning is required.
No smoking anywhere (including decks); no parties; NOT 420 FRIENDLY.
Absolutely no pets. You will be charged a fee of $500.00 for these violations and will be asked to leave immediately. You will also be charged the cost incurred to return the unit to our pet-free standard.
Please be considerate of your neighbors when coming and going, especially early in the morning and late at night with luggage and gear.
We encourage recycling and appropriate bins are located in front of the condo. Please help us reduce garbage and recycle properly.
Upon departure, we ask for the following:
- Don't strip beds
- Empty fridge and dispose of all your garbage in the trash and recycle bins in front of the building
- Clean up spills as they occur. It will be much easier to remove than if you wait until close to check out.
- Check to make sure you are not forgetting personal items (electronics, wires, phones, etc...)
- make sure you turned off all lights
- Close all windows, sliding glass door on the deck, and lock front door
- Send a text/email or message on the dashboard to let us know you have checked out.
- Let us know if something is broken so that we can come prepared and replace/fix it.
Thank you very much and we hope that you enjoy our home away from home in the Colorado Rockies.
We live in beautiful Summit County Colorado. We do not live on the property so we will not interact. However, we are a short distance away and available 24/7 if you run into any problems.