Beautiful stucco and stone villa within the City of Ann Arbor. Walkable to Main Street, Kerrytown Farmers Market, Zingerman's Deli and all cultural and sports venues. Private entry from street to lower level efficiency apartment with den/big screen TV, fitness room & wet bar. Parking available. Perfect for business travelers. Walkable to Campus and Hospital.
1. I naturally expect courtesy and respect for my home, which I'm happy to be able to share with you. I prefer for folks to take their shoes off when entering the unit. I have guest slippers if you need them:) Honor code rules for the amenities available.I also have anything you need if you've forgotten something. Please use the luggage rack or closets for your luggage.
2. No guests are allowed to stay beyond those who are disclosed in the booking, unless agreed to in writing.
3. Heating and cooling is on a system that is set for your comfort -- if you are not comfortable, please let me know and I will ensure it is adjusted for you!
4. I will be in contact with you within the 24 hour period prior to check in to confirm details. I am on a shared property and so want guests to be aware that my neighbors don't want to be impacted negatively by my sharing my home with you. We are in a dense neighborhood and need to be courteous to those in the neighborhood to maintain a positive impression of home sharing! No loitering in front of property. No smoking at all on site, including front walkway. Quiet time after 10:30 pm.
5. I ask that (if you can) you please limit coffee/tea to no more than 3/day/guest. If you are a caffeine head like me I totally understand! Just want to ensure coffee is left for the next person:) I will restock the Nespresso pods or tea if you need more. Just let me know! There is bottled water for you and your guest (s) in the refrigerator. Ann Arbor city water is also good.
6. Fitness room for use by adults only. Please wipe down equipment after use with wipes provided. Let me know if you need help with anything--I'm usually around the neighborhood. Please familiarize yourself with all safety features on site. Fire extinguisher in closet, safety ladder under bed and carbon dioxide and smoke monitors on site. Exit in the event of an emergency is the front door or the bedroom window. Tornado shelter is in the bathroom.
7. Driveway is shared with my front neighbor and parking information will be provided after booking. Do not block the driveway for entrance/exit by the neighbor or the host. Stay in the designated parking spot, or use the guest permit provided for the street.
8. Fresh sheets and towels will provided every week or on request. Please contact me if you need laundry service. Please leave dirty linens on the bathroom floor when checking out. Leave the key on the bulletin board on the hook when you leave. Please do not leave food after checkout. Lost key fee is $10.
9. Whew--I know it sounds like a lot of rules, but it is for your comfort and safety and for those guests who come after you! Have a great time! Susan
Hi! I'm Susan and I live in the downtown Ann Arbor, MI area. I welcome Wolverine and non-Wolverine fans, A2 lovers and generally nice people. I love to travel and cook and just returned from an Italian cooking course in Italy. I have a separate street level apartment with a family room area, a big screen tv, a work out room, full bath and bedroom and lot of storage. I am within walking distance of the Main St. area, the world famous Zingerman's Deli, Kerrytown and the Big House/Crisler. I'm a lawyer and Management Consultant and can bake pretty well, so expect some good breakfast treats. I also love really good coffee and will have that available too!