2 balconies! - Private Lift to Unit! - Sky Pool at 20th floor rooftop! 5 mins walk to Paya Lebar MRT Station!- 15 mins drive to City Hall, Bugis Village, Chinatown, Orchard Road!- Bus stop right below the apt , Straight bus to downtown! -No Landlord!
1) Please respect the the neighboring residences. Keep as low profile & low noise within the premises.
2) No event such as parties, birthdays, weddings etc. to be organised in the apartment.
3) To help save our environment and for safety measure, I would much
appreciated that air-con and necessary unused electric appliances to be turned off when you are out of the apartment.
4) Non-Smoking is preferred. But if you have the urge of getting a puff, smoke at the balcony and make sure the cigg butt is dispose to the ash tray provided.
5) Please note that strictly no visitor other than the guests listed are allowed to stay overnight in the apartment.
6) Please keep the house clean as much as possible
7) No shoes in the house, there is a shoe cabinet at the entrance
8) Most importantly, please be considerate to both my electric and water bill and our EARTH; please please please switch off the air-condition when you are not in the house. thank you!
> Any illegal activities are strictly prohibited.
>We do not accept any liability for any personal injuries, accidents, or damage/loss to guests’ personal belongings sustained in the apartment or within the condominium area. However, the host shall provide any necessary assistant if it is required.
Hope you will enjoy your stay with us :)
Welcome to my house! I'm a self employed businessman and speak fluent English and Mandarin.
Having been living in this small tiny city for so many years, I have a passion about the warp and weft of my town and relish the chance to share this enthusiasm with my guests.
Our house is always ready for visitors. We like to keep it clean and uncluttered, such as you would expect in a good hotel space. But it is not a hotel - it is a home we like to share with you if you stay. We cannot always be there but we will make you feel welcome whether we are or not.