Nestled amidst a 5-acre property, the Villa at The Tamarind Tree is home to vintage furniture, two open-to-the-sky bathrooms, an indoor fish pond and an alluring courtyard.
Antique, beautifully carved furniture, a quiet ambience and a ton of verdant spaces constitute the area in and around the Villa.
Guests are welcome to visit other parts of the property provided they are unoccupied.
Общение с гостями
Housekeeping staff and supervisors are available from 9am-7pm
- Unlike a hotel, rooms in the Villa do not have a television set, room service facilities or a mini-bar.
-All Meals including evening tea and snacks will be served only in the common dining area and at fixed timings.
- Wi-Fi is available in the common areas
- Smoking is prohibited inside the Villa
- Pets are permitted inside the property but not inside the Villa, pet food and bedding will be provided on requests placed prior to check-in and at an additional sum.
- Loud music is prohibited inside the property
- Swimming is prohibited in all water bodies i.e., both indoor and outdoor
- Children must not be left unsupervised at any point
- The space is home to various species of flora and fauna and we request our guests to not pluck, trample on, or take cuttings of any of the plant species
- Mosquito repellant liquidisers are placed in each room, however we request guests to carry insect repellant sprays and any anti-allergens they normally carry on their travels
- A basic first-aid kit is available, please contact management if you require to use it
- An iron and ironing board can be provided on request
- The iPad & speaker can be used only in the common areas of the Villa
Отзывов пока нет
Об этом жилье пока нет ни одного отзыва. Если вы остановитесь здесь, то ваш отзыв появится в этом разделе.