Bright and nice apartment, just 10' walk to Duomo square, and even nearer to Parco delle Basiliche.
Placed on the 5th floor, from the Windows you can see San Lorenzo's dome.
The spaces: sitting and dining room, small cooking area, a room, a bathroom
The apartment was refurbished a few years ago, and it was published on several interior design's magazines, italian and international
About the space:
- sitting room with a sofa bed, table for 4/6 persons
- bathroom with sink, wc and bidet, shower and bath tub
- cooking area with fridge, freezer, burner, dishwasher
- room, bed's dimension 145x200
- balcony with a view on San Lorenzo church
- small laundrette with washing machine and wash house
Air conditioning and central heating