Private is exactly what we mean! Surrounded by 3000 acres of forest our 200 acre retreat is the perfect place to come for total privacy. Jenkins Falls is a 40 foot waterfall which our 6000 sq ft house sits directly in front of, looking down upon it.
Our house is the perfect solution for reunions, corporate retreats, weddings, or just any large gathering among friends. The house has all large rooms to accommodate all types. It sits atop a 40 foot ravine that Jenkins Falls drops into. There are two large balconies overlooking the falls to enjoy the serenity and the sound of the falls. There are three miles of trails on the property for hiking and watching the wildlife. We are 4 miles from the Natchez Trace Parkway at highway 412 where there are lots of scenic trails and a great place to ride bicycles. House is at back of property in 40 acres of timber. Complete privacy from any direction.
,You will have total access to the entire property and the main two floors of the house.
Общение с гостями
You can reach me by phone or Internet for any questions about the house at any time.
Другие важные подробности
About the property:
5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, accommodates 16.
• Perfect for family gatherings, church groups or business retreats
• Special events such as weddings or parties with permission only
• Located on 197 acres surrounded by 2,000 wooded acres for complete privacy
• Abundant variety of wildlife abound: deer, turkey, bobcat, and birds
• 3 Miles of wide trails for hiking, mountain biking, horses, ATVs and 4-wheelers
• Horse barn and livestock pasture
• Pet friendly with outdoor dog run; small pets inside with permission
• 6,900 sf home sitting on a bluff overlooking 40’ Jenkins Falls
• Large, inviting sun-filled rooms
• 2 large covered decks overlooking falls
• Large backyard patio
• Pure spring water in house
• 42”Fireplace with gas logs in living room
• 1 - Master Bedroom - 1 king - upstairs- access to upper balcony
• 2 - Large Attic Ceiling style bedroom - 2 double beds - upstairs
• 3 - Large Solitary Bedroom - 1 queen – main level
• 4 – Large Bedroom – 1 queen – main level
• 5 – Large Bedroom – 1 queen – main level
• Sunroom – 1 queen futon – main level
• Large Sitting Room – 1 queen futon- upstairs
• Located 5 miles from Natchez Trace Parkway—a 444-mile National Scenic (URL HIDDEN)
• 7 miles from historic Hohenwald: (URL HIDDEN)
• 11 miles from Meriwether Lewis National Monument
• 15 miles from Centerville: (URL HIDDEN)
• 30 miles from Old Order Amish community in Ethridge, TN: (URL HIDDEN)
• Nearby rivers: the Buffalo and Big Swan, famous for scenic canoeing/fishing
• 28 miles from Buffalo River canoe rentals(URL HIDDEN)
This is my home and I expect all to treat it as if it were their's as well. Coming back for a second stay will be determined by how well your first stay goes. I know you'll want to come back. So if you make no problems you'll always be welcome to come again.
Please leave your shoes at the front door. The house has hardwood floors throughout and barefooten is the way to go!
Special events such as weddings, parties and events with more than 16 adults will need special permission.
There are additional fees added for events larger than 16 adults.
Smoking is allowed outside anywhere.
A small business owner in the auto repair business. Background in construction & machine installation. Enjoy family time, traveling around the USA, good food, helping my guests enjoy their stay in my house.