Enjoy a break at the Domaine de l'Orangerie de Lanniron and share good moments with your friends or family in a lovely renovated stonehouse in the park of domain.
House capacity: 10/11 persons
Mr and Mrs de Massol, owners of the domain will be glad to make you discover nature's pleasures in a 38-hectare park.
This beautiful stonehouse was renovated with quality traditional materials and has a private garden. It is located in the park of the château at the entrance, close to the playground area.
The house with one floor comprises:
– 1 bedroom on the ground floor
– 3 bedrooms on the first floor, you will find a basin in one of them
– 1 living room with a fireplace
– Terrace and garden
– 1 great fully-equipped kitchen with a breakfast area, an access to the terrace (oven and gas range cooker with 5 hobs, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and numerous floor and wall units)
– 2 separate toilets séparés (1 on the ground floor and 1 on the first floor)
– 2 bathrooms ( 1 bathroom with a shower and a basin + washing machine on the ground floor and 1 bathroom with a bath, a shower and basin on the first floor)
– garden with garden furnitures
– inventory, duvet and pillows and satellite TV
– Wi-Fi at extra cost
Former summer palace of Quimper's bishops, this 38-hectare oasis is located on the banks of the Odet river in Finistère, the point of Brittany
At the heart of the park:
- The heated aquapark swimming-poo (slides, bubble baths and sunloungers) and the bar-crêperie are open from mid-May to mid-September
- The park and gardens of the château are open to our guests and we offer guided tours
- 9-hole golf course and driving range at extra cost
Общение с гостями
The château and its park are managed by the counts De Massol who are passionate about the history of the site. We offer guided tours to ou guests so that they can immerse themselves in the history of this exceptional site.
У этого хозяина 8 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы