We would like to introduce you to our child, wheelchair & pet friendly 4 Star, Self-Catering Accommodation. Luxurious yet married with “home from home" comforts, magnificent views overlooking the Swartberg Mountains yet within safe & easy walking distance into the village of Prince Albert only 350m away in the Karoo, Western Cape of South Africa & only 2 hours from the Garden Route.We look forward to sharing our True Karoo Destination “the name says it all" with you & your friends.
Each self-catering cottage is 72sqm with double volume reed ceilings & open plan sleeping, living & dining area in keeping with the Karoo & allowing for the magnificent views from inside & out.
En-suite bathrooms with either baths or walk-in showers
Full sized fully equipped kitchens
Private Stoeps, which lead down into the natural Karoo Gardens
Safe secure undercover off street parking at the front doors
Enjoy the natural stone Boma with lovely large braai, equipped with all your firewood, firelighters, with our compliments, braai grids & utensils, as well as 3 private braai & viewing spots, uniquely designed to blend into the natural vegetation, & really special to view our magnificent night sky to end off your Karoo day.
Parking & Security:
Safe, secure off street undercover right at your front door
Property is fully fenced and the house has an alarm with 24 hour armed response
Общение с гостями
We are normally on the property otherwise our staff, Greg, Randall or Gullian are there from 08h00 - 16h00. If we are not on the property you are most welcome to call us: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) as we will only be 2 minutes away.
Другие важные подробности
Our complimentary Home Comforts include the following for our guest’s convenience:
* Welcome sherry & gift pack including interesting information of what there is to see & do in the area
* Health breakfast supplies; 2 cereals, home baked Muesli & Rusks, fresh farm milk, assortment of tea & coffee including coffee grounds for plungers & mocha pots – all replenished daily
* Kitchens stocked with; salt, pepper, toothpicks, biodegradable detergent, spray n cook, serviettes & paper towels, dish washing swabs & towels, emergency lamps
* Bathroom amenities including Shampoo, Conditioner, Hand Wash, Body Lotion, Soap, Mosquito repellent & Lotions as well as special Bathroom Emergency Pack, Hair dryer, Coat hangers
* Daily servicing & replenishing of the above at no additional cost
* Free self-service laundry including biodegradable detergent & car, cycle or bike washing or alternatively 1 of our friendly staff will gladly do at a nominal cost
* Indoor fireplaces in all 4 cottages are stocked with firewood & blitz – during the winter months
* Outdoor braai areas stocked with firewood & blitz – all replenished daily
* Unlimited WiFi at no cost. Excellent Cell phone reception
* DSTV Hospitality package including all Sports Channels
* Air-conditioners with heating & cooling in all 4 cottages
* Wall Heaters in all bathrooms
* Complimentary herbs & vegetables from our organic tunnel, season dependent, please check first
* We will gladly do grocery or refreshment shopping for ease of convenience upon arrival
* Guests are welcome to use our 2 Mountain Bikes at no additional cost
Cottages are fully equipped with the following:
* Choice of EL King or EL single beds / Twins
* En-suite bathrooms with either a bath & Twin Vanities or Walk in Shower
* Poly Cotton Percale Bed linen, 100% Cotton Throws, all weather Duvet & Pillow Inners, Electric Blankets
* Bath Sheets, Hand Towels, Swimming Towels, Mossie nets, Bath Robes, Hair Dryers, Trigger Showers, Electric Shaver points
* Full sized fully equipped kitchens; 4 plate hobs & ovens, microwaves, kettles, toasters, snack which makers including everything to “cook up a storm”, no need to bring anything
* Safe, secure undercover off street parking at cottage front doors & close to the house
* Plunge pool for cottages
У этого хозяина 2 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Richard and I followed our dreamand have custom built our Karoo View cottages with you, our guest in mind and we look forward to meeting and welcoming you to our part of heaven which we would love to share with you.
We also have our 3 bedroom home available for groups and families with own private pool and braai - magnificent views.