Open floor plan. Enjoy views of the Paulina mountains & easy access to mountain biking, skiing and the river. Stroll 3 blocks to the Newport Market and the best Westside coffee shops, brewpubs and restaurants.
This is a full time vacation house and it is all yours. Ideally located to enjoy Bend’s Westside attractions, the Quincy House is just three blocks above Newport Avenue, home to many of Bend’s favorite restaurants and hangouts.
Built in 2000, this architectural home features an open floor plan with lots of natural light and views of the Paulina Mountains. The gourmet kitchen features stainless appliances, a gas range, stone counter tops and fully stocked cookware. The adjacent dining room allows sit down dining for up to eight.
Hiking and biking trails are close by. Pedal 5 minutes to the First Street Rapids Trail to explore the path along the river and into the Deschutes Canyon, or bike to Drake Park and downtown Bend. In addition, there are dozens of outdoor adventures within a short drive or bike, including:
• Stand up paddle board or float the river from Riverbend Park – 7 minute drive.
• Mountain bike at famous Phil’s Trails - 15 minutes by bike. Bring your mountain bikes or rent them just 5 blocks from the house.
• Cross country ski or snowshoe at Wanoga and Virginia Meissner Snoparks – 20 minute drive up Century Boulevard.
• Mt. Bachelor Ski Area, just 24 miles from the house, is the 6th largest ski area in the country, offering 3,300 feet of vertical. Also excellent groomed cross country skiing and access to back country skiing.
• Sledding, golfing, horseback riding, road cycling, rafting, fly fishing, spelunking, swimming, boating, alpine hiking, museums, volcanoes, caves, pine forests, high desert and numerous other natural wonders in the Bend area.
After a day of playing outdoors, sip a beverage on the front porch while enjoying the view and the scent of pine and juniper. Relax in the home’s comfy living area, play board games with the family, or watch a movie on the flat screen TV. The back patio features a new gas Weber BBQ and fully fenced backyard, which is home to a covey of quail as well as the occasional deer.
The Quincy House is your perfect home base to enjoy Bend’s Westside attractions as well as the many adventures in the greater Bend area. The open floor plan, quiet setting and convenient location make this house ideal for 1 or 2 families, a group of friends, or as a romantic getaway.
Please remember to respect the neighbors during your stay and observe all of Bend's Good Neighbor Guidelines including the parking instructions and quiet hours. Have fun and be nice! You're in Bend!
Summary of Amenities
• Excellent Westside Location
• Open floor plan
• Big southern windows offer views of the Paulina Mountains from the great room and master bedroom
• Bright and sunny southern exposure
• Cozy bedding with comforters and high thread count linens
• Sleeps up to 8: King in Master suite; Queen in bedroom #2; Queen in den/bedroom #3, Queen sleeper sofa with premium mattress in the living room near the gas fireplace
• 2 ½ baths: Master Suite with shower, jetted tub and double sinks; 2nd bath upstairs features rainshower and skylight; half bath on main floor.
• Cruiser Bikes (2) and bike lock
• Upscale contemporary furnishings and décor include many pieces crafted or sourced in the Northwest
• Sit down dining for up to 8
• Sunny front porch/deck
• Fully equipped kitchen with gas range and stainless appliances
• 3 blocks to Newport Market - Bend’s best specialty grocery store
• Backyard patio with new Weber gas grill
• Garage with parking for two cars and dry storage for your bikes or other toys
• Glove and boot dryer in garage
• HD Flat Screen TV with free cable
• Xbox 360 with Kinect
• Free wireless internet
• Board games
• Washer and dryer
This is a vacation home and therefore you will have the entire house to yourselves.
Общение с гостями
I do not live in Bend but am just a phone call or email away if you need help. In addition our house cleaner is located just minutes away and is also available to help if needed.