Об этом жилье
Beautiful and charming apartment in the north of Paris
Located on the 1st floor of a small building, the apartment is 46m2 big and luminous.
It offer one private bedroom, a large open kitchen overlooking the living room with a very comfortable convertible couch, one bathroom with bathtub, one separate WC.
A washing machine and a dishwasher are at your disposal.
Ideally located on the boheme and artsy Montmartre hill, the apartment is:
- 5 minutes walking distance from Metro 12 (Jules Joffrin/Lamark), Metro 4 (Chateau-Rouge) and the Basilica of the Sacré-Cœur;
- 1 minute walking distance from restaurants, bars, cafes, shops, several bus stops and the Montmartre mini-train taking you for a tour around the hill.
No car is needed in this area.
Другие важные подробности
This is my apartment so please take really good care of it :-)
I hope you feel like home and enjoy living like a true Parisien for a few days!
* Smoking is allowed, only in the main room with bedroom door closed
* Leave the flat as clean as it was.
* Unregistered people are not allowed to stay overnight.
* The guests are responsible for the daily cleaning of the flat. The changing of the household linen (bed and towels) is provided once a week.
* No pets are allowed.
* Guests are kindly invited to make sure that:
- Taps are turned off
- Lights are switched off when you are out
- All windows are closed when you leave the apartment
- Nothing other than paper is thrown in the toilet
Thanks for your understanding.