We offer a room for one or two persons in our house in a quiet area. You will share the bathroom and toilet with the family. Our house is near the beach and public transport. Free parking and wifi. Dinner and breakfast with the family is possible.
We offer a bed in our sons room (15m2) on the second floor of our house. He is studying in another city, so his room is empty.
The room contains a table and a bench.
Be as you wish part of our family or simply have a good bed and room to sleep.
•bed (140X200 cm) with fresh sheets and blankets
•tea and coffee
•if you stay at least 5 nights, you can use the washing machine and the dryer (otherwise a wash running costs €1,50 and a dryer cycle costs €1,50)
The bed is suitable for two persons. Extra cost for the second person is €15. We are able to provide a mattress (200 x 90 cm) for a third person which will be put on the floor (also extra €15).
We don't have pets.
Be aware of the Dutch plug! If you don't have appliances with an European plug, take an adapter with you. Or you can borrow one for €0,50 per night during your stay.
You will have to share the bathroom and toilet with our family (52 and 51 years old). Sometimes our kids of 22 and 20 years old are at home.
If you like you can sit in our living room, where a television is available.
Общение с гостями
Also you can join our family diner (extra cost €6) and our breakfast (extra cost €3). But you have to take potluck.
If you like the description of the room, the house and the family and if you are serious to stay at our house, please book the room via airbnb. In your booking please tell us about yourself, your plans during your stay in The Hague and your estimated arrival time.
Другие важные подробности
The Hague is the governmental city of the Netherlands. You can visit a lot of beautiful museums, the Parliament Buildings, Madurodam, the beach (Kijkduin and Scheveningen), shops and a lot more.
* Read the description of the room very well.
* In your first contact with us, tell about yourself (and optionally the other guest(s)), about your plans and your estimated arrival time. If we agree on a check-in time, please stick to it (we are a family with a lot of activities and appointments).
* We are a non-smoking family, so smoking is not allowed in the house.
* Pets are not allowed.
* Take your own personal care products with you.
* We don't rent a room with a kitchen. You can use the microwave oven, the water kettle, plate and cutlery and if necessary you can put food and drinks in the fridge, but it is not the intention that you are going to cook extensively in our kitchen.
* Don't take any of our belongings with you when you are leaving! Be trustworthy, honest and polite. Be aware that we give you the opportunity to stay in a local house and family for a good price.
* Check-out time at the latest 11 am!