Updated, bright basement suite available. Offers easy access to downtown Vancouver. The shared suite hosts one extra room with one queen size bed, use of shared full kitchen and laundry, and Wifi. Located in a very quaint neighbourhood with many great amenities.
Treat the house like your home. Keep it clean. No smoking in the house and no pets.
У этого хозяина 1 отзыв о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I am an outgoing friendly person who is family oriented. I work as a career coach and am excited when I am able to support people to see their own opportunities for success.
Five things I can't do without:
1) My family - I have 3 kids 24, 22 and 17 and even though they are all grown, mostly, I love hanging out with them, including my two grandsons.
2) Music.... I love indie, folk, new age, jazz, choral... anything but techno and opera.
3) Good food and good wine. I enjoy cooking and trying new foods from around the world. I am lucky enough to live in Vancouver where we have a huge diversity of good food.
4) Education - I am always on a learning track. I am just returning to school (in two days) to complete my undergrad in psychology because I want to obtain a masters in counselling and use my skill to travel the world and help people and communities.
5) My yoga, my computer and a comfy bed.
I am a spiritual person who practises mediation and yoga regularly.
The motto I have lived by for the past 15 year comes from Gandhi "Be the change you wish to see in the world."
As a host, I like to share what is available in the area that might be of interest to visitors and I would like a host who likes to do the same. People are fascinating to me and I always love to learn more.