Spacious room with ensuite private bathroom and parking in top floor Nob Hill condominium (with elevator). Enjoy the living room’s downtown view of the Pyramid, Bay Bridge, Treasure Island, & Mt. Diablo. Your room has views of Nob & Russian Hill.
Welcome to San Francisco! Come share my top floor 3 bedroom , 2.5 bath home in beautiful and convenient Nob Hill. You will have your own spacious room with views of Nob and Russian Hills and your own private en-suite bath. Parking is included for a small or medium size car or SUV.
Enjoy my homey living room with views of the iconic Pyramid, Bay Bridge, Treasure Island and Mt. Diablo. My place is ideal for guests who will be eating out most of the time. You are welcome to use the kitchen for breakfast or to reheat leftovers for dinner, but please - no heavy cooking, baking or frying.
Общение с гостями
I've lived in San Francisco 38 years and enjoy all that it has to offer - the arts, nature and its fascinating history. I love to provide any information or insight that I can. Just ask!
Другие важные подробности
My garage parking space in the building is yours to use for free! I don't own a car so I am able to offer it to my guests. :-)
Thank you for:
* not wearing shoes in the house
* treating my home like it is your own (e.g. turning the lights out when you
leave the room, cleaning up after yourself in the kitchen)
* not putting anything in the toilet except toilet paper
* not smoking on the premises – inside or out
* not inviting anyone in my home without asking me first
* not asking if you can sleep on the living room couch because your spouse(URL HIDDEN) partner, or friend snores.
* not putting mud caked clothes that have stones or twigs in them in my
washing machine or dryer
* communicating with me ahead of time if your arrival time will be delayed.
* ensuring that you have my address, apartment number and phone
number printed out or otherwise available on your arrival day.
* being considerate of me and the neighbors.
I'm a city girl who enjoys urban pleasures such as the arts, nature, history, walking and taking transit. But of course I love the great outdoors also. :-)
I'm a world traveler who has also lived abroad and I enjoy getting to know people from all over the world - in my travels and by welcoming them to San Francisco!