Studio on the 3rd floor (restored), ideally located in the historic heart of Aix-en-Provence, in a pedestrian area, just a stone’s throw from the picturesque square “Place de l'Hôtel de Ville”, the Théâtre de l'Archevêché (2 min from the “Art Lyrique” festival) and all attractions of Aix.
- The knives should be used with caution and only on the cutting board.
- Do not leave wet stuff (sponge-like) on the kitchen countertops because it is the unvarnished solid wood.
- Keeping the closet door open oven while the oven is in operation.
- The contents of the fridge and food in the cupboards are available to tenants including coffees, teas, etc.
- The bathroom window must remain closed up because a lot of dust from there.
- Please remove all your garbage on the day of departure.
- Thank You for Smoking the open window and then ventilate.
- Please leave the apartment clean overall.
- The coffee maker must be emptied of water and waste pods must be removed.
- Please do not undo the bed sheets and leave the towels in the bathroom.
- Please do not slam the door but to serve you the key to close it.
- A deduction from the deposit of € 60 is required sixty users to if instructions are not followed.
- WIFI: freebox_francois
- CODE: wifiairbnb2015