Private Apartment - Location Location - Central Soho - Covent Garden - Leicester Square - Oxford Street - Chinatown - all within a minutes walk! This is a bright and fun space that can comfortably home 1,2,3 or 4 people on 2 single beds and one large double.
- Your Own / Private Apartment Self Contained
- Private Kitchen & Private bathroom
- Within our own private building
- Sleeps 4 Up To People
- Dining Table & Four Chairs
- Wifi / Internet - Private Fast Wifi Connection
- Towels & Linen/Bed Sheets Provided (quality, 300+ thread count)
Общение с гостями
- We are available anytime on phone and live nearby
- At check In we explain everything for about 10 minutes
- 3 contact phone numbers are provided
- Call us in emergencies 24 hours
- We meet you at checkin then leave you unless you need help/guidance
- One of us lives over the road from the apartment
- Our housekeeper is in the area everyday if needed
- We aim to make our place feel like a home away from home
- We enjoy discussing the area and are happy to show you around.
- We would love to share some of our recommendations nearby
Другие важные подробности
- The apartment is located in the centre of Soho, it is a busy and exciting area, it is not a quiet retreat , this apartment is for people who want to be in the middle of everything. This part of the area there are a mix of tourists, Londoners enjoying themselves, pubs, cocktail bars, gay bars, small clubs, and adult shops.
Only Booked In Guests Can Enter The Building.
I love the Airbnb idea as I think it is changing the way people can travel, and offers the experience of living somewhere instead of being a foreigner in a hotel, which is perhaps a better experience, and certainly providing alternative pricing! Although I am only based in London sometimes I have lived there most of my life, the West End area for me is the heart of London and offers an array of entertainment and dining options, it is also filled with regular Londoners who work in the area or nearby and choose to meet socially in the small streets of Soho or the plaza at covent garden for after work dinners and drinks. There is an abundance of the best Arts in London nearby with the many theatres and small and large Art galleries.