This home is perfect for couples, business, student and active travelers.
Value your sleep?
Mattress/sleep quality is often overlooked. The Queen Memory Foam mattress will ensure deep sleep every night waking up energized and pain free.
-Fully loaded fitness/dance studio
-Hammock in back yard
-Zen living room
-Nearby all major freeways
-Free street parking
-Car rentals within 1 mile
-Groceries ~1 mile away
-Bus stop across the street
1. Clean up after yourself (+put everything back after use)
2. No shoes inside house
3. Do NOT flush feminine products in toilet.
4. NO smoking indoors (designated area outside)
5. No extra guests unless otherwise discussed prior.
6. DO NOT spills any liquids on wood floors and memory foam mattress
7. Conserve water/power. Turn off lights/electronics when not in use
8. Do NOT feed the tortoises anything
9. Be mindful of studio floors (put mats under weights//no sharp objects)
10. CHECKOUT (11AM) Procedures:
a. Keys on night stand next to bed
b. Take out trash into appropriate bins on side of the house (trash/recycle)
c. Remove bedsheets, pillow covers, towels and place into washing machine
У этого хозяина 67 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I am a entrepreneur from San Diego who is heavily invested into music, dance, spirituality, health, self improvement and the arts.
I've worked for companies such as Qualcomm in the past, in Quality Control & Manufacturing department but have since departed the company towards pursuing personal passions.
I've been a dancer and dance teacher for the past 10 years and founder of the San Diego House Dance Community known as Good Vibrations. On top of that I'm also an aspiring DJ and music producer with an emphasis on House Music. I've been organizing many events around San Diego - from nightlife to all ages dance gatherings at Balboa Park. These events serve as an opportunity to experience House Music & House Dance culture for all ages and backgrounds.
I'm fun, easygoing and well-mannered. If you are looking for a host to respect your space and privacy, that is no problem.
If you're looking to create a unique and memorable AirBNB experience then this is also the right place for it. I've taught dance and offered personal training to past AirBNB guests. I believe in creating a warm home atmosphere and extending to any and all guests that come through, should they welcome it. Past guests have gone with me to dance sessions before and had a great time, it really beats staying at a hotel all isolated.
1) Cleanliness - the home is the sanctuary.
2) Mature and open minded/hearted.
3) Health is wealth.
4) Music is the answer
5) Respect for all