This energy-efficient contemporary house has bountiful outdoor space, plus features such as High Speed Internet, 52" Smart TV, VoIP, Dual Fireplaces, and a Chef's Kitchen.
At nearly 3000 square feet, this 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home is situated in beautiful Truckee, CA, with expansive views of Donner Summit and Castle Peak. With an open floor plan it is an ideal gathering spot for family and friends, sleeping 8-10 people comfortably - No Pets & No Smoking.
The 4 bedrooms include:
1) Master Suite: king bed, walk-in shower & separate jetted bath tub,
2) A Bedroom with queen bed, and
3) A third bedroom with twin bunk beds.
4) A 4th room with a Full sized futon.
There is also a queen-sized pull out sofa bed in the family room for extra sleeping space. Bed linens, towels and blankets are supplied.
The home also includes a large lawn with custom landscaping, patio and outdoor fire pit for summertime enjoyment. Inside, you’ll find a gourmet kitchen including: stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, wine-fridge, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffeemaker, cookware, and dinnerware. Plus, there are two large gas fireplaces, washer & dryer, continuous water heater, 52-inch LCD television, Blu-Ray DVD player, PlayStation 3, wireless Internet & alarm system. The home also comes with VoIP telephone service with free calls within the United States.
The property is conveniently located in Truckee’s Elkhorn Ridge neighborhood, only 7 minutes east of downtown Truckee. The location provides easy access to all North Lake Tahoe destinations:
* Less than 5 miles to Boca & Stampede Reservoirs for fishing, hiking & swimming.
* 20 minutes to Kings Beach, Lake Tahoe
* 15 - 25 minutes to ski resorts including Northstar and Squaw Valley.
* 7 minutes to downtown Truckee.
* 25 minutes from Reno which offers gaming and an international airport.
Please note that the pricing and required minimum stay varies depending on time of year and holidays.
Absolutely No Pets & No Smoking. Please remove shoes in garage or mud room. If you use the fire pit, please be sure to extinguish fire completely before leaving the back yard. Sleds in the garage are available for use.