Beautiful secluded home along the Fulton Chain. This is a cozy house with 3 beds 2 baths situated in the middle of a peninsula on 3rd lake. The front boasts beautiful views of the lake while the back of the house overlooks the 3rd lake creek. There are tons of activities available in the area that includes fishing, canoeing, kayaking, hiking, camping, and much, much more. The house is about a 10 minute drive into the town of Old Forge.
Другие важные подробности
1) Guests will have access to a canoe, two kayaks, and a row boat.
2) No washer or dryer available on site but there is a laundromat in town.
3) All towels and bedding including sheets and blankets are not provided (Pillows are available).
4) The water from the tap is pumped from the lake and should not be consumed. Bottle water is provided for drinking.
1) All garbage needs to be brought to the town transfer station at the end of the stay. Directions and hours of operation are listed at house. No burning trash in fire pit.
2) No smoking in house.
3) Pets are not allowed on furniture.