Typically 1900’s Parisian apartment completely redecorated this year,
the flat (4th floor, with a lift) has parquet floor, moulure on the ceiling.
Structure of the flat :
ONE living room with leather contemporary sofa (not convertible), 2 armchairs, coffee table, hifi to plug your iPod/Iphone, big flatscreen Tv with cable, many books...
ONE bedroom with a queen size bed(160x200), desk, big closet
ONE bathroom with washing machine and dryer
ONE well equipped kitchen with american refrigerator, dishwasher, oven etc...
The flat looks onto a private patio with lofts, very quiet (a luxury in Paris !!).
- High speed Internet / Wi-Fi / cable . Cordless phone with free and unlimited calls to many destinations on landline numbers (France, all Europe, USA, Canada, China, Japan…). Free calls to US and Canadian mobile phones and french mobile !
Velib' stations (bike rental) is right down the building, as well as Autolib stations (car rental)
- The neighbourhood is one of the most trendy in Paris, Canal Saint Martin is the place to hang out, have a drink, go to the restaurant. You will also find many designers shops also.
- Closest subway stations are Colonel Fabien (line 2) 2 minutes walk, Jacques Bonsergent (line 5) 8 minutes walk. and République (lines (phone number hidden) minutes walk.
- The Louvre, Notre Dame de Paris, Pompidou Modern Art Museum are easy to reach by métro or even walking : 20 minutes from Le Marais for example.
- From Gare du Nord (15 minutes walking), direct express line (RER B) to Roissy-Charles de Gaulle international airport (a 40 minutes ride).