Our cosy, two-bed terraced townhouse, built in 1915 yet recently renovated, is only a few minutes walk from Dublin's most popular sites including Temple Bar and the Jameson distillery and is situated on a quiet, quaint street within one of the oldest and loveliest parts of Dublin: Smithfield. Welcome!
Very peaceful street yet excellent, city centre location
Because we both work from home, you will have access to the bedroom and bathroom only unless otherwise agreed.
Общение с гостями
We will be happy to give you tips and tourist info beforehand via email or PM to ensure you have have the best experience possible of Dublin.
Другие важные подробности
24 hour parking permits can be purchased for €1.25 per day but as it is a public street, a space is not guaranteed.
- No smoking in the house but we have a small yard you can smoke in if you wish. Please ask us for the key.
- Please do not bring unauthorised guests.
- Please no phonecalls or watching videos without headphones after 11 pm.
- Please bear in mind that this is a shared bathroom and to keep shower frequency and time to a reasonable amount. Please ensure to clean the shower and remove all hair after use!
- It is very important to ensure any windows are closed and to double lock the front door before leaving.
- We both work from home so use of the living room is not included.
- On leaving, please leave any used towels in the shower. Please also strip your bed (duvet cover, sheet, pillow cover) and leave in your laundry basket.
С 01 март 2018 - 31 май 2018 минимальная продолжительность бронирования — 7 ночей.
Hello and welcome to our page!
We are a young married couple who love good food and wine, books, movies, music and travelling. Deborah is a musician and Jurgen is a wine merchant so we are lucky enough to work in areas we enjoy.
We are friendly people who like to make people feel at home. Our home is not fancy but it is clean and cosy and we look forward to welcoming you here soon.