Об этом жилье
Enjoy your stay in a spacious studio apartment with balcony. It comfortably fits 3 and is conveniently located nearby restaurants, Resort World Manila, Newport Mall and the airport. Have time to relax after a long fight or before your next flight. 5-15 minutes walking distance from the airport terminal 3 through the runway overhead bridge that connects the airport to Newport City.
Vacation in Manila or just need a place to stay for a couple nights in transit? This studio will offer you great comfort and convenience at very competitive price. Located in the brand new One Palm Tree Villa residences, the studio is just across from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 3. Skip the long taxi line and get on the White Airport Loop Bus right in front of the airport. For about 20 pesos, they will drop you just across the street from the One Palm Tree Villa residences. You can cool down by the pool or take a walk to all the restaurants, cinema, casino and shops just minutes away.
The studio comes furnished with cable TV, refrigerator, wifi, air conditioning, hot and cold shower, microwave, hair dryer, iron, and a double bed. The bed also comes with a single pull out bed that can host up to 3 people. :-) If the traffic is heavy or if the taxi line is long. The fastest and most convenient way to get to my place is to walk from the airport Terminal 3. You will get to my place in 5-10 minutes by walking. Look for Andrew's Avenue Exit at the right side. If you cannot find the exit ask any airport staff where is the exit towards Andrew's Avenue or Total Gasoline station. Just please be careful when crossing the road as there are no traffic lights available. One Palm Tree Villas is the white condo/apartment next to the gasoline station or St. Therese Church. If you're coming from the airport terminal 1 or 2, you can take the airport terminal transfer. Look for the sign "Airport Transfer". If you can't find it, ask any airport staff to show you the direction to airport transfer. There are shuttle buses that goes to terminal 3 from terminal 1 and 2 to avoid traffic outside the airport. If you're coming from terminal 4. The only way to get to my place is by taxi/cab. A regular metered taxi should not cost you more than 200 pesos. Take care and travel safe. :-)
Enjoy and relax by the pool and jacuzzi from 6 AM to 10 PM. Kids can enjoy the playground and pool with an adult supervision. :-)
It's the responsibility of guest(s) to maintain compliance to all the rules and regulations of Airbnb, the community, and the premise as well. Guests must maintain the premise and all amenities in clean and good working condition during your stay. The guest(s) will be held liable both legally and financially for any disturbance or damage due to misconduct or negligence. Any lost or damages will be charged accordingly.
The following guidelines are examples for your consideration:
1. NO jumping or placing excessive weight/pressure on the bed frame or mattress.
2. Please switch off all electronic items including airconditioner when leaving the premise.
3. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the unit. The premise is equipped with smoke detector. You may smoke at the balcony/veranda outside the unit.
4. As part of the building rules, hanging of clothes at the balcony is not allowed.
5. Please do not use the folded linens inside the bed drawers. Those are for the next checking in guests.
6. Please use the kitchen hood when cooking to vent out the smell.
7. Pets are NOT allowed.
8. Please DO NOT adjust the water heater below the sink. It has been programmed so you can control water temperature from the faucet. Left for hot and right for cold
9. Swimming pool is open from 6 AM to 10 PM free access for the first 3 guests.
10. Please lock the door when you leave the premise. Otherwise, we will not be responsible for guests' belongings.
11. Please DO NOT throw the toilet paper or any object that may cause clogging in the toilet bowl. Trash bin is provided below the sink.
12. Any form of illegal drugs is strictly prohibited.
13. Party is NOT allowed.
14. Please abide by the maximum capacity restriction and policies of the premise. Common areas are equipped with security cameras. Any violators will be reported to the police and/or will be dealt accordingly.
15. Please present your passport or any valid ID at the reception lobby for security purposes and to facilitate a fast check in process. 16. Please take care of the key. You will be charged 2000 pesos for the lost key due to your carelessness. Thank you and enjoy your stay. :-)
I have 12 years of experience working as a Medical Technologist. Nevertheless, my profession has not stopped me to do things that I am passionate about. I was able to explore and develop my skills in other fields like cooking, floristry, and organizing events. Having traveled to several cities and countries in the past 9 years, I came to realize that I want to explore the hospitality industry. I have learned to appreciate and understand other cultures and cuisines; and have developed my skills in interacting with others. I go for safety, comfort, convenience and value of money when choosing my accommodation; thus I offer the same as a host. Let's all have an awesome travel experience.