I am returning to the UK for 5 weeks over Christmas and New Year and I am looking to rent out my room for part / all of this period. The minimum stay is strictly 14 nights.
The unit is a lovely, laid back "home away from home".
It is a cosy, older style and clean home but it won't be suitable for anyone looking for hotel type service or designer style interior decor. It is "lived in" with some paint chipped doors / walls but is spacious, clean and well equipped - perfect for anyone who needs somewhere short term over summer.
Here is a list of the main things about the unit
- Double / Master bedroom
- Shared bathroom with bath and shower
- Use of washing machine & dryer
- Wifi access
- Equipped kitchen with Nespresso machine, dish washer, microwave, large fridge & freezer for shared use, as well as usual toaster, kettle, steamer, food processor, pots/pans etc
- Living room has TV, DVD player and selection of DVDs
- Apartment has private garden which is lovely for morning breakfast or BBQ. BBQ available for use (please just clean after)
- Bedding supplied for room and can supply towels if needed
Please note that as this is a short term let, some of my personal belongings will still be in the room available. I will clear some space in the built in wardrobe and provide a couple of empty drawers for guests use.
No smoking or pets.
General consideration requested - please clean up after yourself and leave things how you would like to find them. No excessive / antisocial noise.
Отзывов пока нет
Об этом жилье пока нет ни одного отзыва. Если вы остановитесь здесь, то ваш отзыв появится в этом разделе.
I will not at home during your stay but you will be sharing with 1 other female, a lovely, friendly, 33 year Australian Brazilian who has been living in Sydney for 7 years.
We will make arrangements for her meet you on arrival and will be happy to chat / answer any of questions as your paths cross but she will be working /living her usual life.
I'm a 32 year old Brit living, working, studying and volunteering in Sydney.
I love good food, my morning coffee, pilates and spending time outside.