Saint Brevin is a really nice seaside town of "Loire Atlantique" offering 8kms of sandy beaches, several hiking paths, a sailing club, aquatic complex, a cinema, tennis club...
The 120m² cottage is only 500m from the sea, and 800m from the town center!
Being located in a dead-end makes it really quiet and pleasant.
There's a 400m² closed garden, and you can find in the shed everything you need: garden furniture, a barbecue, landing nets, 6 adults bikes and also children bikes, internet...
A little more about the house; on the first floor:
- In the entrance: fridge, shelves and a washing machine
- 12m² kitchen with washing machine, microwave, oven and ceramic hob.
- Leaving room (25m²): tv and DVDs
- One bedroom with a double bed (11m²)
- A small bathroom with shower
- A big freezer
- One bedroom with a double bed, a baby bed, and a little bathroom.
- One bedroom with 2 simple beds
- One bedroom with 1 bed 120 cm
- One bedroom with 2 bunk beds, and one simple bed (possibility for a fourth simple bed)
- A bathroom with a bath and toilets
You can rent it per week or weekends.
We offer for those who want cleaning for 70 €.