One upstairs bedroom w/ private bathroom inside room. Includes a dreamy queen size bed and small refrigerator. 24 hour check-in available. I respond to inquires immediately. **READ FULL LISTING BEFORE BOOKING**
Large one bedroom with a dreamy soft queen bed, private bathroom and mini refrigerator inside room, and comfy new amenities.
Please read house rules before booking, then make yourself at home!
Upstairs loft is dedicated to guests (like you!) with refrigerator, K-cup coffee maker, microwave, toaster oven, snacks, TV with Netflix and DVD player.
Общение с гостями
I may not be home due to my hectic schedule, but I'm always available by text if you have questions. I respect your privacy so I won't be all in your business, but if you are social I enjoy interacting with guests to talk about food, music, or travels.
Другие важные подробности
Please read House rules and agree to them prior to booking to avoid any misunderstandings :)
Check-out is 12PM on the day of your departure.
1. No smoking inside house (outside smoking is ok).
2. No Drugs! Drinking is fine, but if you want to party all night I can recommend some really good bars and gastropubs in the area.
3. No overnight guests other than the one you are bringing with you! This room is for 2 guests only. Funny I have to say this but you would be surprised:)
4. Driveway parking is available (on left side), just make sure your vehicle is not leaking any fluids. There is also ample parking in front of the house on the street which is really safe. Do not park in front of fire hydrant and do not block garage.
5. Please always lock door after entering or leaving. You will receive a personalized code for the front door lock a day before your arrival.
6. Please notify me of any spills or accidents during your stay.
7. Please remove shoes upstairs and carpeted areas
8. Kitchen: you may use kitchen for LIGHT cooking. Talk to house manager, Angie, if you need to know where pots and pans are located. NO DEEP FRYING and No cooking after 9pm!! Be considerate of other guests and clean up after yourself.
9. The loft area upstairs is for you to use. Feel free to make coffee, use the microwave and toaster, watch DVDs or Netflix, and store stuff in the refrigerator. Please do not eat food that is not yours.
10. LADIES! (and some gentlemen): Please do not use the towels to remove make-up. Please use the make-up remover provided in the bathroom. Thanks:)
11. Other than that be friendly, courteous, and enjoy your stay!
У этого хозяина 84 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Aloha! I grew up here in Southern California but have lived in Thailand, Saudi Arabia, China, Hawaii and New Orleans. I work as a physician assistant for a local clinic and urgent care so I am usually busy working hard so I can prepare for my next trip.
I love music, food, and traveling. I have used AirBnB on some of my adventures and also offer my home to other travelers. Some of my favorite places I have been to so far are Thailand, Mexico, Dominican Republic, Greece, Costa Rica, China, Kenya, and Hawaii.
I'm a very considerate and respectful host and enjoy meeting new people. Before I began hosting on AirBnB I had many roommates who were mostly medical students, but also welcomed traveling nurses, respiratory therapists, construction workers, flight attendants, musicians, and people from many different backgrounds.
Looking forward to meeting you!