THINGS TO NOTE: This listing is for 30 days or more and is for the entire place. However, I and my co-hosts will be upstairs if you need anything, so you will have the entire space downstairs to yourselves (as pictured). If you or your group needs anything, simply knock on our door ten seconds away, upstairs!
- There's a SECURITY CAMERA aimed at the entrance/exit to this unit as part of our business insurance.
• Guaranteed clean, fresh linens
• Guaranteed clean, spa-size bath towel
• FREE Unlimited WiFi and iMac usage
• Access to living room, kitchen, and restroom
• Complimentary toothbrush, razor, body wash, shampoo & conditioner
• Complimentary: NINJA™ Coffeemaker, tea varieties, and BRITA-filtered H2O
Другие важные подробности
ARRIVING LATE? Please note that we begin check-ins at 1:00 PM and end at 9:00 PM. If you cannot make it within this window, you must let us know first and request that a team member stay late to accommodate your arrival but please keep in mind that there is a $50 additional fee to whomever we get to agree to stay and wait for you. In the rare situation you will be arriving after midnight, it will be an additional $80.
THIS IS NOT A GUARANTEED OPTION. You must get explicit approval to secure a late check-in.
Unfortunately, we are not a hotel nor a hostel and we are not able to have a 24-hour team member to give you the keys so you will have to compensate for their time, and inability to rest when everyone has left. Thank you for understanding in advance.
1. Please remove your shoes at the door, and place them on the shoe rack.
2. Please note that unauthorized guests are not permitted to enter the building at any time.
3. Please respect people’s privacy and property at all times.
If you are found in violation of these rules, your reservation will unfortunately have to be terminated early without refund, and any future attempts to book with PermaGO will be denied.
Please remember that ultimately you are a guest, so please try your best not to do anything that may be questionable or illegal. Obviously, there are no drugs allowed here but alcohol consumption is perfectly alright.
Other than that, please make yourself at home and have fun! After all, you're in the GREATEST CITY IN THE WORLD!
I'm an old soul in love with the new world~ I consider myself a people-person and I love the concept of AirBnB because it allows me to meet new people, assist them in finding the best, cleanest, safest and most vibrant accommodations in all of New York City! My motto fluctuates between "live and let live" and "que sera, sera."