Superking room in an AMAZING 2500 sq ft warehouse apartment in the world’s first dog food factory! Only 4 stops (6 mins) to Canary Wharf! Features a huge kitchen, luxury bathroom, 2 balconies, roof terrace, BBQ, and a full-body massage chair!
Your room (for 2 people) is a light and welcoming space in our four-bedroom penthouse apartment. With a super-kingsize Eve mattress and Tempur pillows, you may be so comfortable that you never want to leave! The room also includes an empty set of drawers for your use.
**PLEASE NOTE** You may be staying in either of the rooms shown (depending on availability), but they are both great rooms with the same features (superking bed, Eve mattress, Tempur pillows etc). :O)
We (your hosts, Yoshi & Yello & Zoë) are very friendly and down-to-earth. We want you to feel at home and invite you to use the comfortable living area as much as you like. Whether you are eating out, or wish to cook your own meals in our huge kitchen, we're sure that you will find the flat has everything you need and more!
The room includes access to a plush shared bathroom, where you may help yourself to the toiletries. Towels and linen are provided, along with a sleep-mask and ear-plugs (which you shouldn't need, but it's good to have, just in case!). A hairdryer and straighteners are also available on request.
Additionally, at your disposal are a number of balconies. The small kitchen balcony gets the best of the morning sun, so is perfect for a 'rise and shine' coffee before you begin your day. Around lunchtime, our south-facing roof terrace (complete with luxurious 'astro-turf') is the best place to catch those rays - all the way until sunset. With stunning views of Canary Wharf, as well as out towards the 'Gherkin' and London City, the terrace is perfect for winding-down with an end-of-the-day mug of herbal tea.
'Self-service' breakfast includes cereal and a variety of toast toppings (bread is available to buy from the corner shop or Tesco over the road). A big selection of tea, herbal tea, coffee, syrups, hot chocolate, soya milk, almond milk, posh squash and healthy snack bars is provided for you to help yourself at any time of the day.
Please enjoy the following areas of this wonderful property: living space, kitchen, kitchen balcony, dining room, roof terrace, massage chair, bathroom and of course your private bedroom.
Unlimited access to 80Mb Fibre Broadband WiFi, so feel free to stream TV/films, FaceTime friends & family or do business meetings via webcam. A wireless laser printer is available for light printing (e.g. flight tickets).
Download the Sonos app on your phone for instant access to the sound system in the lounge and kitchen. Once your app connects to the network, you'll have access to our Spotify and Souncloud accounts. Please keep music to a respectable level to keep the relaxing atmosphere.
There is also an office area available sometimes. If it's busy, you can always use your laptop on the dining table, kitchen island, lounge or roof terrace!
Общение с гостями
We are very friendly and approachable. We are more than happy to help with directions and answer any questions you have during your time here, and equally happy for you to 'do your own thing' whilst staying with us.
Другие важные подробности
You may have noticed from the photos that we don't have a TV in apartment. This is to create a calm and social atmosphere, free from the distraction and noise of a TV. However, we have really fast internet, so please feel free to stream TV/films to your own devices.
We have included a security deposit of £75 to cover lost keys or accidental damage. Please note that you are not charged for this unless loss or damage occurs and a claim is made (which happens very rarely on AirBnB).
1. Just to confirm, the booking is for 1 SUPER-KING ROOM in our big apartment, with use of all the communal areas (kitchen, bathroom, lounge, dining area, roof terrace etc). We live upstairs in the apartment and also have 1 other room on AirBnB. Even if we have other guests staying with us, the apartment is huge and certainly enough room for everyone to enjoy!!
2. Our home has white carpets so NO SHOES should be worn in the apartment. We provide a shoe rack by the front door to store your shoes before you enter. Please also note that if your luggage wheels are dirty or wet from rain, we request that you clean the wheels before entry and carry your luggage to your room to avoid marking the carpet.
3. We are an ALCOHOL-FREE and PORK-FREE household, so it would be much appreciated if you could NOT bring or consume alcohol or pork in the apartment.
4. Please note that the property has NO LIFT and is accessed up four flights of stairs (52 steps). Please bear this in mind if you have heavy cases. Although there is no lift, we promise you won't be disappointed with the incredible apartment once you get up the steps and enter the front door!
- Please wash up after yourself in the kitchen and leave bathrooms tidy.
- If you turn it on, turn it off when you're finished!
- Bedrooms are for 2 people max, and we are unable to have non-paying guests (e.g. friends) visit you in the apartment because of insurance reasons.
- Use of the roof terrace is between 10am-10pm.
- Please keep music to a respectable level and no music after 10pm.
- Please enter and leave the flat quietly, so as not to disturb the neighbours.
- Smoking is only permitted on the balconies (please collect any butts and dispose of them safely in the bin).