This cute "granny flat" is fully equipped with you need to enjoy your stay and features its own separate entrance and courtyard from the main house for complete privacy. Meters away from the bus stop and supermarket. Small pets are negotiable for the perfect family holiday.
This ideally located, self contained unit has everything you need at your fingertips. Metres away from public transport, supermarket, 24 hour gym and 24 hour McDonalds/McCafe (if you so desire!), less than 10min drive to the city or Flinders University, 15 minutes drive to Glenelg beach, walking distance to cafes, restaurants, kids playgrounds, shops and farmers markets.
If you are a new user to AirBnB (or have no previous reviews) I'd love to hear a bit about yourself first. You can get up to $46 free credit (new users) by following this link www.airbnb.com.au/c/dkong127?s=8
Why stay with us?
- local shopping centre (5min walk) opens until 9pm weeknights, perfect for picking up a quick meal or groceries to self cater
- 2 mins walk to 24 hour service station/mini mart with Subway and McDonalds across the road. You'll really appreciate the convenience if you arrive home late at night
- Your hosts own the property and live onsite. Your unit is completely separate and private apart from the shared front driveway. No nasty surprises like shared backyards, shared walls, noisy or undesirable neighbours, or illegal subletting situations!
- You'll have the reassurance that we are close by to help if you have any questions, advice about things to do, contacts in Adelaide, or help in an emergency situation.
- We have been hosting for over a year with fantastic reviews and repeat guests. We've also used AirBnBs as a guest and know first hand what makes a great experience.
- You can have as little or as much contact with us as you choose. Check in time can be flexible as we can leave the key in a locked box for you if necessary. We love to meet our guests but we also respect your privacy if you don't require any assistance.
- Small pets are welcome with prior approval, making it an ideal place for a family holiday. There's 2 dog parks within walking distance
- "The hunting lodge" (AU) has it's own website and social media pages with tips on things to do in Adelaide.
About the space:
The unit features a new and comfortable pillow top queen size bed, walk in wardrobe, free Wi-Fi, bathroom with laundry facilities (washing machine), clothes line, fully equipped kitchen with gas stove, oven and microwave, new BBQ, TV and sofa bed. Brand new kitchen and appliances have been installed. Reverse cycle air-conditioning and heating and electric blankets will keep you comfortable. There is a small outdoor courtyard with BBQ, chairs and table to enjoy.
The accommodation features a separate lane way entrance from the main house and has its own fenced off courtyard garden. There are no common areas between the unit and the main house so you will have complete privacy, however I am more than happy to help guests with any questions.
Breakfast provisions are provided - cereal options, seasonal fruit (subject to availability), milk, tea making facilities.
I endeavour to make house as chemical free as possible with cleaning products used at each guest changeover (Enjo and eco-friendly products). If you do require a chemical free environment due to a medical or health reason, please let me know in advance so i can prepare the unit appropriately.
Long term bookings are welcomed.
The booking is for up to 2 guests, however extra guests can be accommodated at a small extra charge for bed and linen. The brand new 3 seater sofa converts into a large double sized bed or other mattress options available. There is a small concertina door for added privacy between the kitchen/lounge and main bedroom area.
I am able to accommodate up to 2 extra adults in a private room in the main house (sharing bathroom facilities with the house occupants) - please email to check availability for the extra room first.
Общение с гостями
I will personally welcome guests and show them around the property and answer any questions (a locked key box is also available to allow for flexible arrival time). Following this I will leave guests my phone number if they need to contact me for any reason, otherwise I will leave them to enjoy their own privacy.
The unit is self-catering and equipped with spare linen and all cleaning equipment to use as needed. If you do require the apartment to be serviced, I have a cleaner who is available at an additional charge.
Другие важные подробности
The path to the flat is not well lit at night time - bring a torch/phone torch if you are coming home after dark.
Small, well behaved pets are welcome with prior approval - please note whilst the property is fully fenced, there is no garden or grassed area (there is a park area next door at the Church). All pet litter must be properly disposed of.
This apartment may not be suitable for small children.
The flat is situated in a residential area so please be conscious of noise levels. This house is not suitable for parties. Outside guests and pets are not permitted without prior approval.
Smoking and open flames/burning of candles are not permitted.
Please ensure bins are emptied at the end of the stay, lights are switched off and keys are left on the kitchen bench.
Sustainable use of water and energy are greatly appreciated.
Breakfast provisions are supplied (cereal, milk, tea and coffee making facilities). Other consumables that are available in the house for guest use (eg. tissues, hand soap, cleaning products, other pantry supplies, toilet paper) are to be replenished by guest if you require more during your stay. Linen is provided.
The unit should be left neat and tidy at the end of your stay. If not left in a good condition a loss of bond payment for extra cleaning fee will be charged.
Pets are allowed only by prior approval only.
У этого хозяина 9 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I'm a friendly female in my mid 30's. I work as a health professional, yoga teacher and massage therapist. My partner Ben and I have enjoyed AirBnb as guests, and now as hosts - we are both very friendly and love to meet new people. We have both travelled extensively and lived overseas. I'm an ABC (Australian Born Chinese) and Ben is half Italian, half Malaysian Chinese - this pretty much means we love food, but happy to introduce our overseas guests to Australian culture. You'll see from my listings that I collect faux taxidermy and fridge magnets. My other hobbies include keeping active, spending time with my pet parrots and Ebay :) We look forward to meeting you.