Sunny studio with historic views of Valletta, formally housing an architect's atelier. Scenic roof terrace & superb location: few minutes' walk from beach, main sights and Malta's main bus terminal. Accessible by car & ample parking. Available October 2015.
- Built in the early 1700s and renovated in 2015, this studio is located on the second floor, and enjoys views of Fort St.Elmo from its windows. Available as from October 2015 - Photos to follow soon!
- In-room stocked minibar, ILLY coffee machine and tea making facilities.
- Shared terraces ideal for sunbathing / evening chill-out with breath-taking views.
- Minutes walk away from cafes, two beaches, restaurants, museums, theatres, shopping and the main bus terminus.
- Adjacent to the city's ring road: easy parking.
- Furnishing includes: 160x200 four poster bed, lounge/TV area, breakfast nook, desk, walk-in wardrobe, shower room, bespoke furniture and designer lighting.
- Free WIFI, cable TV, a good sound system with BlueTooth, hairdryer and design/architecture magazines..
- Electric winch to haul up/down your luggage.
- Common areas shared with other 2 studio apartments.
Easy 24 hour check-in via key safe & automated entry for guests.
Общение с гостями
Limited - automated door entry system gives guests total private but hosts live only 200m away so we are readily available if needed.
Другие важные подробности
There are three studio apartments in the building, each with its own breakfast nook, sitting area and walk-in wardrobe. The upper floor comprises shared terraces, kitchen and dining room : all with fantastic harbour views. Depending on availability, the entire building can be booked by one group.
Please keep the volume down after 11,30 and make sure that you close all doors and windows when you exit the property - otherwise we are pretty flexible!
У этого хозяина 419 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
VALLETTA VINTAGE is a collection of vintage and contemporary finds – properties & contents – curated by it’s owner-architect and his partner to offer an alternative to mainstream holiday accommodation. Their love with art & design, coupled with their belief that good architecture can bring inner peace and solace, have led to this aspiration become a reality.
Established in 2012 by Chris Briffa, the collection grew from one small apartment to five, each housed in buildings older than a hundred years and spread around the city of Valletta and its harbour. The architect renovated the spaces with his renowned, elegant approach; subtly integrating the traditional with the contemporary.
Together with his wife Hanna, Chris furnished their self-catering studios with a mix of designer, bespoke & vintage pieces: sourced from shops, workshops and markets. Very much like an extension of their own home, each unit is equipped with all modern commodities & comforts, clever details and a growing collection of local, contemporary artwork. Emily recently joined the project, and assists the couple in providing a warm welcome for each of their guests.
While each studio is different from the other, they are all conceived around a common concept: a commitment to provide a memorable and truly local experience.
We believe that the best and most authentic travel experiences are about meeting the locals, spending some time with them, and living in their homes and by their ways. This is why we love AIRBNB; both as hosts and as guests..