Doing business in downtown Austin? Wrapping a longer stay around a festival? Want to walk to 6th Street, but not have to listen to it all night? Love a beautiful view? This serviced condo across the street from the Capitol Building is for you.
This private studio across the street from the Capitol Building provides not only the convenience and service of a luxury hotel, but also the privacy and security of a high-rise residence. Yes, the photos of the Capitol Building actually are the view from your apartment!
Everything you need is included:
• Fully Furnished. Well-equipped kitchen with custom granite countertops; the ideal home office away from home with a six foot desk, a proper office chair with lumbar support, and a 24" LCD display (just plug in your laptop); quality blackout drapes and a luxurious plush top Queen size mattress topped with Egyptian cotton sheets for a good night's sleep; a flat screen TV and iPhone-ready stereo; and more.
• Services Included. Utilities, Wi-Fi, cable, gym and pool, weekly cleaning and linen service all included.
• Enclosed Parking. Secured parking directly downstairs via elevator, if desired.
• Weekly Cleaning & Laundry. Linen service of Egyptian cotton sheets and towels included weekly. Your clothes that do not need to be pressed or dry cleaned also can be laundered weekly for you at no extra charge. Self-serve washers and dryers additionally are available for your use at nominal cost.
You will be provided with full access to a shared newly refurbished gym, rooftop patio and pool, and enclosed parking garage.
Общение с гостями
The friendly front desk staff will provide a security keycard for building, elevator, and parking garage access and keys to the condo (as well as verify your ID).
Although I will not be available in person, as a rare native Austinite, I'm happy to electronically provide you with personalized recommendations and advice about my hometown as a free bonus.
Другие важные подробности
This 516 square foot, fully furnished and serviced rental is available for lease for 30 consecutive days or longer.
A flexible check in and check out time is quite possible as the building staff is on hand 24 hours a day. Simply provide your preferred arrival and departure times well in advance for coordination.
Note that (1) you are communicating directly with the property owner rather than an often overworked property agent who likely will disappear as soon as they receive their commission or a tenant who doesn't even have the right to lease a property to you, (2) there is on site management and maintenance to promptly address your needs during your stay, and (3) this is a proper lease in accordance with all laws, bylaws, and regulations. Avoid any property on Airbnb that does not provide these three things.
This is my home when I choose to be in Austin (and I have no other permanent address), so it is not only furnished and serviced, but also better equipped with the comforts of home than just about any hotel or corporate rental apartment.
Everything is included -- taxes, fees, dues, electricity/hydro, water, Wi-Fi, cable, gym and pool access, secured and reserved parking (if desired), and weekly cleaning and linen service, not to mention perhaps the best view in the city.
In general, be respectful to the property and be courteous to your neighbors and building staff, and ya'll will be fine.
You will need to sign a standard Texas lease within 48 hours of booking with Airbnb as well as provide a copy of your ID. Please ensure that you bring the same ID with you for check in.
The following rules apply:
1) Registered guest(s) must occupy the condo. A registered guest may arrive after the lease start date or leave before the lease end date if it is more convenient with your schedule. Likewise, a registered guest may come and go during the lease term of 30 consecutive days. However, no other parties may occupy the condo for any portion of the lease without the presence of a registered guest. Subleases are not permitted. Maximum occupancy is two people.
2) Smoking and pets are not permitted.
3) Parties, loud behavior, and illegal activities are not permitted.
If more than two people occupy the condo, an unregistered guest occupies the condo without the presence of a registered guest, or the owner or property manager notices or receives complaints about excessive noise, smoking, or pets, all guests will be required to leave immediately and no refund of the remaining portion of the rental balance will be provided. The security deposit will not be refunded, either.
Again, be respectful and courteous, and ya'll will be fine.
I enjoy strolling the Capitol grounds, watching films on Congress Avenue, listening to music on 6th Street, eating at restaurants in the Warehouse District, shopping in the 2nd Street District, and wandering around Rainey Street, the West End, SoCo, or the Eastside. I also enjoy kayaking on Lady Bird Lake, reading a book in Zilker Park, and swimming in Barton Springs.
As a rare native Austinite, I'm happy to provide you with personalized recommendations and advice about my hometown as a free bonus.
This property is a proper 30 day or longer lease and has hosted politicians and lobbyists on a regular basis.